aura stacking
Not sure if it was ask before, but I was wondering if there is a cap on the amount of auras a char can have? And what about other skills like BO and Spirits?
There's no cap on the number of different auras you can have at once.
Oh so long as it is different there is no limit, cool and Thanx very much.
Oh actually there is one more question. Now I know that pally Concentration increase magic hammers, so does that means it increase dmg for magic attacks too?? Like the sorc's spells?
No. Concentration only affects attacks and blessed hammer.
Quote:...magic attacks too?? Like the sorc's spells?

Actually, sorceresses don't have "magic" attacks. A magic attack is the Bone spells, and Blessed Hammer. They instead have "magical" attacks. That's basically everything except poison, physical, crushing blow, and open wounds.
Actually, according to the character creation screen (and probably manual, but I'm too lazy to look in that), the Sorceress is a master of 3 different types of magick. Granted Blizzard's in error using the word spelled that way (whole rant unto itself).
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm
She is a master of magic in the sense that she casts spells, yes. However, her spells doesn't do magic damage.

I believe that "magic resistant" bosses are resistant to fireghtning/cold, but not magic. That alone should demonstrate that Blizzard wasn't entirely consistent about the whole "magic" terminology.
Isn't it Mana Burn that gives "real" magic resistance?