How secure is your password?
I've read about similar experiments more than a few times. The reward is sometimes something different like a sportsdrink or a hotdog but always something cheap. It just makes me wonder if any of these experiments have really taken place or if they're just something cooked up by security experts who feel that the public needs to be shaken up a bit. To make people say "Hey we're not that stupid, we know what we should do." or "We're smarter than most others, we won't fall for that trap." Positive reinforcement of a desired behaviour. I could of course be wrong and there have been a lot of different experiments on this.

My own passwords? Numbers and letters based on something I'm occupied with at the time, usually unrelated to the place where the password is needed.
Hugs are good, but smashing is better! - Clarence<!--sizec--><!--/sizec-->
I use about 4 diffrent passwords for everything, and occasionaly for important things I'll make a pemutation of all 4. ;) For the most part, I'm too lazy to type in long passwords for stuff like battle.net :o
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Bah, you're all paranoid..... :P

I use one password, the same one I have used since the fifth grade, and my "security" hasn't been compromised once. I just don't worry about it, and nothing ever happens. :D
BANANAMAN SEZ: SHUT UP LADIES. THERE IS ENOF BANANA TO GO AROUND. TOOT!
I use one password to log onto the college network, one for my Yahoo account, one to get online at home, and one that serves for everything else. Now that all of my Battle.net accounts have expired due to lack of Internet access (and I can't install anything on the college library computers), all those special and unique passwords are no longer a problem.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Hi

On my computer I have passwords on all my important stuff. Like You have to get through 3 passwords just to get to the desktop. And on my Diablo accounts I have a password for my password.

If i can't remember them i Phrase then with a program that came with the computer. A very effective system so wandering people can't get into my private stash of....

hehe

-xXERISEDXx-
Diablo One Forever. Diablo Two is the Darkside

xXERISEDXx