Channel?
I brought d2 and messaged here quite awhile ago.

Now im lonely :/. So i just wanted to know if there is a channel you guys and girls meet and play online legitimately. As i have tried to meet other people online but i cant trust them..

Hopefully some people here might remember me from diablo 1 online to assure everyone else that im legit.
my account is *crappyacct is anyone wants to message me and let me know : D . Any response would be great.
The Lurker games are not very reliable. They tend to be active infrequently.

The Amazon Basin games are much more likely to have folks active in them. Get yourself an account at http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/index.php? and then register in WeaselTech at http://www.theamazonbasin.com/wt/ . It takes a couple of days for the Weasel to confirm new members for access to Amazon Basin games.

-rcv-
cool thanks
Fortunately, most people (or at least me) assume a person is legit unless there is evidence against them, so you don't need a witness to say that you are. :)

P.S. I second The Amazon Basin being good.
Actually, I think I'll make my game tonight the old "llnx1/lurker" game (but Ladder). Just to see if anyone shows up.

The only problem I have with most organized games like the AB is the feeling of being obligated to actually play all of the time, instead of taking breaks, goofing off, transfering items, stuff like that.

My intention tonight, however, is to run one of my characters through Act5/Normal with a pretty-much full clear, then run some of my other characters through quickly to get the waypoints. Of course, that is a total of 28 characters that I'll eventually do that with. I have 4 out of 32 Set characters through Normal.

In case any Lurkers do show up, I'll make sure to create the game with a character that hasn't done much (if any) of the Act1 Quests.

-rcv-
Does the "nx" part mean Non-expansion?

/edit: And what realm might this be? :)