Game ratings
Well other magazine and websites are doing this,could you start rating games label scores on them to suggest which games members on this website to get to get and which they should not.
Hi

I have a slight impression that you didn't actually read the answers that you got at the other two topics that you started. ;)

I may not be registerer here for a long time but what attracted me here was that the site focuses on my favourite game (Diablo II). As the main page says:
It's not a general gaming news website, and doesn't try to be.

I think that you should take a look at the FAQ it might help.

Iceman
AKA Coldheart at the Basin.<!--fontc--><!--/fontc-->
Probably nicer than most would have been ;) Nonetheless, the point was well made!

Quote:It's not a general gaming news website, and doesn't try to be.

Quote:I think that you should take a look at the FAQ it might help.
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Hail Chaerophon,

not only was the point well made, but it was also made before in another thread. The original poster asked for other games to be covered, and I directed him to the main page and quoted the same line (OK, I didn't have it to hand at that moment and paraphrased ;-)) that you and Iceman answered with.

As for the first two threads, well, it does happen. But this third thread now leads me to the belief that Eframe should take a look at the Etiquette and FAQ, as you rightly pointed out, and maybe go back to lurking for a while.

Take care,
Lord_Olf

EDIT: Typos, as usual... *note to self: use the "Preview" option*
"I don't like to brag, I don't like to boast, but I like hot butter on my breakfast toast!" - Flea
Head? Meet wall! Keep banging.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
:P This is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Thanks for the laugh, Bolty!
-TheDragoon
If I wasn't trying to cut back and shorten my signature, I would have quoted you.
Bolty,Apr 22 2004, 04:15 PM Wrote:Head?&nbsp; Meet wall!&nbsp; Keep banging.

-Bolty
Haha! It's even funnier when you read it in a Scottish accent.

The first thing I thought of was the scene in "So I Married an Axe Murderer" when the Scottish dad says to his large-headed son, "Head! Pants! Now!".

p.s. ("I'm not kidding. It's like an orange on a toothpick." "It's like Sputnik -- spherical, but quite pointy in parts." "He'll cry himself to sleep on his huge pillow.")