Does Trang-Oul's set still have casting delay?
Trang-Oul's set

It says if you complete the set, there's still a casting delay... Has it been removed?
The bug still exsists.
Oh, so that's why only a few necro's use the whole set... How long is the casting delay?
It's not really a casting delay. It's just that your spell-casting speed is slower than it should be.
Quote:It's not really a casting delay. It's just that your spell-casting speed is slower than it should be. 
Post Settings

By how much? Will it disturb a skelmancer with decrepify's combat?
If your cast speed is not particularly important it's not a problem. It's fast enough to curse and raise things from the dead but not for spamming spells. Using it for poison would be ok since those need a couple seconds to work anyway.
It sets your Cast Rate to that of a Vampire (ie: slow). Vampires also have horribly high breakpoints for the next frame.
Quote:Vampires also have horribly high breakpoints for the next frame.

You lost me... ?
clicky :)
Brianc84 calculated Trang oul's FastCast breakpoints.
Yeah, well... I completed it, and it's not much of a delay... I can raise skellies normally, curse a bit slowly but it only takes one to kill the pack... Then the meteor has casting delay anyway, so it hardly matters to me...
It doesn't really do much to summoners, but it does severely weaken Bone Necromancers.