Crafted items...
The ones shown by the Arreat Summit... They are said to be "fixed" abilities... Does that mean if you craft using one of those formulas, you get additional abilities aside from the ones shown in the Arreat Summit?

Arreat Summit Crafted Item Formulas index
The page you linked already explains everything.

Crafted items get certain fixed properties. These are based on which recipe you use. For example, hit power rings have these fixed properties:
+1-5 To Dexterity
5% Chance To Cast Level 4 Frost Nova When Struck
Attacker Takes Damage of 3-6

That means all hit power rings have these three properties, regardless of what else they have. Other recipes have other fixed properties.

Crafted items also get up to four affixes from the same affix pool as rare items. These are chosen randomly. For example, an ilvl 90 crafted ring could get the Serpent's (+11-20 mana), Jade (+21-30% poison resist), of Greed (25-40% GF) and of the Titan (+16-20 strength) affixes.

Just think of a crafted ring as a rare ring with a higher level requirement that's limited to 4 affixes (compared to a rare's possible 6) but that additionally has certain fixed properties.
Oh ok... Thanks!
Anyone know at what level you can craft +2 skills amulets?

In general what items are the most useful for crafting and which can come out as better than uniques?

Short incomplete list
Caster amulet - amathyst + ral - up to 20% faster cast
safety amulet - emerald + thul - up to 10% increased blocking
blood ring - ruby + sol - up to 10%(?) life leech
hitpower gloves - sapphire + ort - knockback
blood gloves - ruby + nef - up to 10% crushing blow and 6% life leech
safety weapon - emerald + sol - ethereal javelins and hope you get replenish quantitfy for a javazon/throw barb or good mods for a merc stick

Anything else?
Step 2: Acquire and train a monkey. This step may take some time.
Quote:Anyone know at what level you can craft +2 skills amulets?

The ilvl of the crafted amulet has to be ilvl 90+. The ilvl depends on both the input ilvl and the crafter's clvl.

Quote:blood ring - ruby + sol - up to 10%(?) life leech

11%.

Quote:safety weapon - emerald + sol - ethereal javelins and hope you get replenish quantitfy for a javazon/throw barb or good mods for a merc stick

Crafts are never ethereal.
Quote:Crafts are never ethereal.
So if the input item is ethereal the output item wont be? I don't think I've ever crafted ethereal but i've imbued them and I'm pretty sure they stay ethereal...

How about with the gem reroll transmutation thingies?
Step 2: Acquire and train a monkey. This step may take some time.
Imbues stay ethereal. Crafts and gem rerolls are never ethereal, even if the input was ethereal.