Wish me luck.. (part II)
No, no, no, I'm not proposing...

We've had threads about sinuses and broken toes and a wish me luck thread for a Windoze re-install so I thought I'd kind of meld them and pull a few good thoughts my way. 8 days from today, I am scheduled for fairly major surgery. While I prefer not to mention the type of surgery and the threat to my life is small, it is a life changing operation. My life has mostly been on hold for several years now and I even spent most of last year in a nursing home. This surgery is the last step in taking my life back. I will soon (probably sooner than my doctor would like ;) ) get to start working on my "When things are better I'm going to..." list.

I'm a firm believer that we are all connected in some undefinable way, a "vibe" so to speak. As exciting as the prospect is, it even more so has me scared s***less so the more good thoughts put out there, the better things will go. I hope that some of your thoughts will be with me just as my thoughts have been with my online friends so many times in the past.

(Hmmm... Those golf clubs are going to need a good cleaning and I should probably get some new balls too. :D )
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
So you won't be needing Wirt's leg anymore? :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[ Wrote:Angel,Apr 18 2004, 11:07 PM]So you won't be needing Wirt's leg anymore?  :)
No I won't but I'm not giving it back either! In fact, I'm going to haul that thing back to D1 and use it to beat him swiftly about the head and shoulders until he gives me back all the gold I ever wasted at his junk emporium.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
"Vibes" to you my man.

Thought for the day:
Quote:Willow: I'm good at medical stuff, since Xander and I used to play doctor all the time.
Xander: No, she's being literal. She used to have all these medical volumes, and diagnosed me with stuff. I didn't have the heart to tell her she was playing it wrong.
Willow: Wrong? Why? How did you play doctor?
Buffy: I... never have.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Good luck! I hope you have a quick recovery! :)
WWBBD?