New TO LURKER LOUNGE
OK heres the deal i was reinstalling diablo 2 lod and i downloaded the patch of www.battle.net .......after i was done installing i added the patch....restarted my computer and..i tryed to get on Diablo 2 Closed USWEST realm and ..it said i had no internet connection (which i was surfing the net like 10 mins before )...which i do have DSL sitting right next to me .......Does anyone know why it wont let me connect
Sad.......

Rojo-Caliente
[FONT=Geneva]Jake Sheckler
Hey i am new to the lurker lounge and i just wunna say "Hey to all" and My Accounts : Rojo-Caliente ( Diablo 2 LOD)
Rojo-Caliente (Star Craft)

And if anyone wants to Trade or Rush me in Diablo 2 :)
Does anyone live in IOWA ???? that posts here.....just want to know...
Quote:9) Please take all trading posts to www.diabloii.net - we do not evaluate or trade items on these forums. Post at your own risk: you'll get at least a dozen flames before it is nuked!

- from Lounge's Ettiquette section
[Image: KenyaSig.png]

[wcip Wrote:Angel,Jul 2 2004, 11:19 AM]
unrealshadow13,Jul 2 2004, 11:02 AM Wrote:I find that a sorceress serves me better when doing MF runs. I have yet to find a useful niche for werewolves... They are a slow killer (imo) and my old werewolf always got owned in pvp.
Does that mean someone else owns your werewolf? How is that possible? He's on *your* account, isn't he?
A few more pointers:

1) Read the FAQ and the etiquette (links are near the top of the page). They speak for themselves, and you obviously need the read.
2) Make an effort to understand the way this forum operates. We're not here to set up rushes or trading. This forum exists for a purpose, the members are here for a purpose.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
Ok i am Sorry i will take my Posting else where

Thank You
I merged all of Rojo's threads into this one. Well, except for the double post, which I deleted.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Wow, our admins are so efficient. Almost makes me want to double post more often, just to see that efficiency at work.

Of course, then I'd probably just get banned, quite efficiently I'm sure (and with good cause) :D .

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"