Poison Necromancer Build
Hello all Lurkers,
As the title, reads, I am building a poison necromancer and was wondering what skills should I invest in after maxing poison dagger, Poison Explosion, and Poison Nova seeing as how those are all the poison attacks and they synergize eachother. any suggestions would help greatly and I thank you for your time.
Points in Bone Wall are good for a while. Oddly, your Bone Armour improves more with points in Bone Wall than it does from points in Bone Armour. You will take the odd hit - Bone Armour is very helpful.

In the curse tree, I find I use the following ones most with my Poison Dagger Necromancer - these are the ones I have hot keyed for fastest use.

Dim Vision: Scout with it; pull Bosses away from their packs with it; run around like a mad fiend and stab all the blinded monsters with it; later on in life, Poison Nova them to death while they stand there. Worthy of at least 10 points so you get decent radius with it.

Life Tap: Save your merc's butt with it. Save your companions butts with it. Love it in the places where Oblivion Knights live. One point wonder, but it is a wonder.

Decrepify: Bosses ! Champions ! All those nasty Physical Immunes who are also Poison Immune. All of those Poison Immunes. Worthy of a few points to get it to last longer. I use this one a LOT in Hell.

Lower Resist: Oddly, I don't use this as much as Decrepify, because it is easier to take down the slow moving monsters with slow acting poison than it is to kill them somewhat faster while they still beat up my merc and me. Still invaluable if teamed with a Sorceress or other Elemental Attacker. For me, did not need more than one natural point in it to get reasonable effects, as plus skills items took it high enough.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

I opted for DV and Bone Wall as additional skills to add some security to the build. Idea is to blind or cage monsters, then poison them and wait till they keel over :). He is currently lvl 51 and did NM Duriel last, in the company of a skeleton mancer. Act bosses are a problem. Duriel would have needed hundreds of Poison Novae. Well, he surely got about 100 from me in the minutes it took us to bring him down. With 60 points going into the poison skills, I do not see a realistic chance for Bone Spirit. Since I rarely play alone, this does not bother me much. If you want to play your poison mancer alone, then spend a few thoughts on act boss killing.
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining, or testing your
code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."
I would suggest 1 point into attract. With your +skills, attract curse can last between 6 to 10 seconds in hell mode. Attract can keep monsters occupied while you wait for your poison to kill them. The best part is, you can curse one monster with attract and cast lower resist on the rest of the monsters. Lower resist will not overwrite attract, so they work wonderfully together.

Dim vision is good vs. gloams and poison immune skeleton mages. Dim vision them, and then BBQ them with the partial bonus firewall from Trang set B)

You might also want to invest one point into revives. With +skills, you can have a few bodies to hide behind while casting poison nova. Just don't depend on the revives to kill, they are there just to be meat shields.

P.S. : Forgive me if I made any grammar errors, English is not my first language
Agreement here. Even my bone necro has them! Revives are a MUST for any serious PVM necromancer builds. They increase the effectiveness of any necro build, and if you don't want to be a purist dark knight or anything (do try them, they are FUN!), revives are an asset to boners or poisoners alike.

Golem. Get a fire one. HF attracts the chitters, keeping your revives (or merc) alive longer.

And don't forgive me if I made any grammar errors, English is not my first language but WHO CARES! GET REVIVES WHILE THEY ARE FRESH!