Capitalization
Fun stuff - I checked on some really old things I'd written - pre-2000, and my writing was much better then, if you compare to one year later.

A little later after that I started checking art galleries on the net, and eventually came upon deaddreamer - which I deemed GOD - which he still is - graphically. But he felt like not Capitalizing ever, and I just had to follow that.

Later on, end of 2003, I manage piss off Occhi enough to get some virtual spanking of my behaviour - but all was not right then went I converted! Before I was obsessed with NOT getting a single big letter no matter what, and how others did it all the time - but afterwards I was obsessed the opposite way - which isn't healthy either, since it should be about the content, not getting uppy with teeny little details.

Then some months later happened to be I found saint barbie's wonderful work - and her poems - they most wonderfully vivid imagery portraid in words - but she just wrote it all quickly - wrong - but beautiful!

And there I was converted, and now this dull story is ended.

Oh and now I type about 2x to 10x faster - before I used to re-read things over and over - boredom if anything, and I just don't think so much about doing right all the time.

Lastly, the most important thing that learning never teached me - to learn how to write you're supposed to write a lot - you were only supposed to write stories - in boring rooms all the time in school. I found my solution, forums - and now art forum. Now if I could just get a degree for this education...

(stupid non a href compliance...)
Quote:Lastly, the most important thing that learning never teached me - to learn how to write you're supposed to write a lot - you were only supposed to write stories - in boring rooms all the time in school.
The reason you should write creative stories in the most bland and sterile of sittings is because a comfy, ecletic and well-decorated room is a distraction and sucks away the creative impetus. You will not believe the volume and detail of creative elements you'll conjure up whilst sitting at a deal table in a room with blank, white walls.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
That sounds a lot like the what of the advice that stephen king gives, but not quite the why.

"I moved my desk out of the certer of the room to remind me, writing is not a suporrt system for life. Life is a suport system for writing."
The wind has no destination.