Wish me luck..
No, no, no, I'm not proposing, I'm wiping then re-installing windows because I'm just tired of the many bugs incurred by visiting sites, or something like that. Today I start with moving stuff I want to keep to my linux partitions. I may not give any updates for a day or two while the wipe is taking place.

-Nantuko_Primus
[Image: KenyaSig.png]

[wcip Wrote:Angel,Jul 2 2004, 11:19 AM]
unrealshadow13,Jul 2 2004, 11:02 AM Wrote:I find that a sorceress serves me better when doing MF runs. I have yet to find a useful niche for werewolves... They are a slow killer (imo) and my old werewolf always got owned in pvp.
Does that mean someone else owns your werewolf? How is that possible? He's on *your* account, isn't he?
Have fun! :)
WWBBD?
Good luck.
Buy a mac.

I mean, good luck.

gekko

ps no, I really meant buy a mac. Mac OS X rocks!
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
I have my C: partition dedicated to Windows and swapping, as hinted by a friend, and is only 3-gigs.

If you think about it, reformatting and reinstalling is so much easier with a set up like that.

I wish I had found out two years ealier.
YZilla,Apr 18 2004, 08:32 AM Wrote:I have my C: partition dedicated to Windows and swapping, as hinted by a friend, and is only 3-gigs.

If you think about it, reformatting and reinstalling is so much easier with a set up like that.

I wish I had found out two years ealier.
Way ahead of you:

[Image: drives.jpg]
Your E: drive is looking a bit full. Time for a new 160GB SATA. :D

I actually prefer multiple machines in a Lan config and to dedicate a machine to a particular OS. My older machines make great little Linux experimental boxes. Easier to backup a ghost image to another machine on the network and restore if something goes wrong.

My top of the line machine is always my gaming rig and for now is running XP.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I'm done. and I've created a backup of the C:\ Partition in linux so that I can to this in 2 hours, not two days. The big thing I learned from this is ALWAYS update drivers BEFORE using windows update. I learned this the hard way because when I updated after updating, windows thought I had no sound-card-like-thingy, when I did. It took me and my dad a while to figure that one out.(Oddly, my dad was the head of the project to use 32-bit locator strings in 1970-something). I'm glad it's back up.

-Nantuko_primus
[Image: KenyaSig.png]

[wcip Wrote:Angel,Jul 2 2004, 11:19 AM]
unrealshadow13,Jul 2 2004, 11:02 AM Wrote:I find that a sorceress serves me better when doing MF runs. I have yet to find a useful niche for werewolves... They are a slow killer (imo) and my old werewolf always got owned in pvp.
Does that mean someone else owns your werewolf? How is that possible? He's on *your* account, isn't he?