Rune Word question... ("Leaf" to be exact...)
Let's say I have a battle staff with 2 sockets and +2 to Fire Wall, and I socket Tir and Ral in that order, forming the rune word "Leaf"... Will the +2 to Fire Wall still be part of the staff's abilities along with the rune word?
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

what?
"nt" simply stands for "no text". I'm not sure what the bold tags are doing, but I suspect they weren't supposed to show up.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Read the post's title.
And the bold tags were there in a vain attempt to ensure 'no text'. I was thinking that I could get around the requirement to have text in a post by putting the tags in there. I expected them to be invisible, as they have been on another board.

Sorry for sowing confusion, folks. I really did just want to answer the question with brevity.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

oh ok... Thanks!!! :D
Since this is remotely related:

If you imbue a normal wand/head with +skills, will the +skills also remain, or will they be rerolled? It's been a while and I can't recall :)
And you do not ask the cost...
They do not remain as the wand is re-rolled. :)
The only things retained from an imbue are the base item and the etherealness.
that issue, i already had experience with... I once bought a 30k/40k staff with abilties and imbued it, and the rare staff that came up only had +1 Firebolt and +1 Warmth...