Is Holy Freeze useful in 1.10?
It seems that Holy Freeze is quite different from what it was in 1.09, .09 Holy Freeze can freeze monsters for a long time.But in 1.10,no matter how high the level is,HF can only last 1~2 second??!!
All zealdin may choose fan...
who can tell me exactly how long will HF lasts?
P.S. I am not a native speaker,so there may have many mistakes in my describption.....
In 1.10 you can't flash auras anymore, so the aura you have up is the aura you get to use. On the plus side the elemental auras syngergized have much higher damage so if you want to make a holy freezing zealot go ahead. Just grab an aim merc for the AR bonuses.
Step 2: Acquire and train a monkey. This step may take some time.
Most definitely can come in quite handy , in NM HF can still help kill those critters , in Hell just count on it as a skill that helps buy you sometime to avoid being swamped ;) . I have lost 3 HolyFreeze pallies in a row till I learned to be a little more patient with this skill .
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
I really don't like the fact that freeze now does flash damage in addition to the chill. The damage is completely negligible so all it does is trigger bolts from lebs.

As for not being able to use Freeze/Fanat at the same time, you can, you just need really good timing. As soon as you see the cold effect hit the monsters, switch to fanat and you'll be able to attack with that, then switch back to freeze right before the next aura pulse. Rinse, wash, repeat.
Alea Jacta Est - Caesar
Guild Wars account: Lurker Wyrm