Hello...
Hello everyone. I'm DravenII from the Amazon Basin. I just wanted to introduce myself and say "thank you" to all of you for providing us with some refuge while our site is down. I look forward to meeting some of you and enjoying a second home here on the D2 side of the net.

Sincerely,
DravenII
Using us as just a temporary refuge, eh? I don't think so! Bolty -- ban all the AB temps! :P

Enjoy your stay; hope the basin is back up and running soon.

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
gekko,Apr 13 2004, 08:25 PM Wrote:Using us as just a temporary refuge, eh?
*smiles* Not at all. I'm looking forward to enjoying a long stay here and meeting some wonderful people. B)
All those here who are wonderful are people. Not all people here are wondeful. :lol:

Welcome. Had to add my own brand of mayhem.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Oh, Doc. :D Sometimes it's just a wonder some of us get through a day. To a feasting hyena even a fetid corpse is wonderful. So, let us each be wonderful in our own way -- and hopefully very few of us do that as carrion.

To all the displaced AB'ers... a hearty welcome and enjoy. I am a secret AB lurker.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

... as well. But things have changed since. :)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Thank you for the welcome. I'm looking forward to digging into the forums.
Enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid of the multitude of lurkers that are hanging back in the shadows. We don't bite.

...often.
See you in Town,
-Z
DravenII,Apr 14 2004, 07:59 PM Wrote:Thank you for the welcome. I'm looking forward to digging into the forums.
Hands Draven a shovel // I heard legend of a secret trove of smilie faces buried around here somewhere ;)
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Howdy. Since you're here, I figure this is as good a time as any to mention this. I was playing a Basin game once, and someone was certain that I was you! :o Mentioned something about full stops a lot. :huh: Well, anyway, don't be scared off by Nico or Pete, they're nice *snickers* at heart. *snickers*

/edit: Changed smilie
//edit: specified vague sentence
Hello Draven, I reconize you from AB and am also new to the LL as well, (Note to all Lurkers) I am not using this as a temp. refuge I am just trying to meet all the D2 fans as possible and make friends.
BielzibulbII (Druid)

Account: Warmonger272003

USEast Realm

SCLadder

Obi2Kenobi,Apr 15 2004, 04:04 PM Wrote:I was playing a Basin game once, and someone was certain that I was you! :o Mentioned something about full stops a lot. :huh:
Hi Obi. Thought you were me, huh? That might not necessarily be a "good" thing. ;) As for "full stops a lot", you've got me there. I don't know what that is in referance to.

Nice to meet more of you. I'm especially interested in the Diablo forum, as I have reinstalled the game and am enjoying it again. If any of you still play the original, please shoot me a PM. Maybe we can get in a few games together.