I got a free t-shirt from Kodak today
Offer only available in the US and Canada.

Click this link and fill out the short survey.

I gave completely bogus answers for most of the questions, other than my correct mailing address. I believe that I stated I was a Vice-Secondary Garbageman, and I had 53 years left to graduate from school.

Here is the nifty t-shirt I received today.

Front:
[Image: kodaktshirtfront.jpg]
(image shows front + right sleeve)

It says "Kodak", and "Black & white reversal films" below that on the right breast. The sleeve says "Kodak", and below "Motion Picture Film".

I added a super bonus Fisher Price Little People person in the image. I had little choice, as my home is filled with thousands of them.

Back:
[Image: kodaktshirtback.jpg]

It says "LONG LIVE BLACK AND WHITE." I added a black Fisher Price Little People person above the word "BLACK" and a white Fisher Price Little People person above the word "WHITE". They look so happy to be there. This is racial harmony at its best. Too bad it's only in Fisher Price Little People format.

The shirt is made by Champion and comes only in a Large size.
Quote:...and I had 53 years left to graduate from school.
Maybe they think you are a teacher? ;)
Obi2Kenobi,Apr 9 2004, 11:35 PM Wrote:Maybe they think you are a teacher? ;)
I'm a Vice-Secondary Garbageman, goddamnit!
DeeBye,Apr 9 2004, 11:27 PM Wrote:It says "LONG LIVE BLACK AND WHITE."
Sad, first thing I thought of when seeing that, was a certain short-lived game.... :P
FoxBat,Apr 9 2004, 11:51 PM Wrote:Sad, first thing I thought of when seeing that, was a certain short-lived game....   :P
Colour me retarded, but I liked that certain short-lived game. Shoot me now, but be sure to get a free t-shirt first.
Quote:I added a super bonus Fisher Price Little People person in the image. I had little choice, as my home is filled with thousands of them.

Ah superb. I tend to follow Dave Barry's home-reno plan... my floor covering is Barbies. My Little Ponies tend to be the Kitchen's floorcovering, while the Barbies dominate the family room. That's fine with me, because they're more plush, and I spend more time in there watching the TV.

Cabbage patch dolls make superlative footstool padding, however. They're versatile! Slip one or two of these babies (pun intended) under your legs when you stretch your feet onto the coffee table (shh... don't tell my wife that, I'll get hurt) and.... ahhhh... bliss. So soft.

The Fisher Price Loving Family and Little People tend to stay off my floor, however. I bought them a house, goddamnit... they better live in it, or there'll be war.
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Holy crap Dee, it's like you're a one-man invasion force. :blink:

Actually, now that I think about it, these posts remind me alot of Matt's rants/articles over on X-Entertainment, too...
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
I have a bunch of Transformers just looking for a scrap.

Though some may be in a state of disassembly. The Ark is offline at the moment, so no resurrections for those boys.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Though I must say that my living room is the resting place of Barbies, My Little Ponies, Polly Pockets (Damn those hurt when you step on them in your barefeet), and Justice League Superheroes. Only my daughter would have Batman and Wonder Woman washing dishes and be forced out of their domestic bliss because an Alien broke down the front door of the Little People's house and needed his butt handed to him. (She actually said that - "Lets hand his butt to him!") ;)
FoxBat,Apr 9 2004, 11:51 PM Wrote:Sad, first thing I thought of when seeing that, was a certain short-lived game....  :P
I liked that game too, and look forward to the next one. It was buggy as hell, and had its share of problems... but was damned fun for a short while.
Maybe you're just a part time (substitute) teacher... you teach small children the joys of being being a grunt with no chance for promotion in a job where you're not even sure you want to be promoted. :)
If you could make your own shirt, what would it say?

Mine would be "Bomb Squad" on the front, and on the back, it would say "Somebody set up us the bomb!" :)
I would finally get my favourite ever t-shirt (I never managed to steal it from my buddy, alas). It had a fish, swimming just below the surface of water, wearing goggles and a snorkel. Attached to the snorkel is an upside down bottle of evian water. That's on lucky fish (actually, I don't usually drink bottled water -- I'm much too cheap).

gekko
"Life is sacred and you are not its steward. You have stewardship over it but you don't own it. You're making a choice to go through this, it's not just happening to you. You're inviting it, and in some ways delighting in it. It's not accidental or coincidental. You're choosing it. You have to realize you've made choices."
-Michael Ventura, "Letters@3AM"
I was thinking about the "There's 10 kinds of people..." shirt, but they make that already.

So, here's something else I just came up with.

Front:
while(true) {
stack.push(world.getPerson(Stupid));
if(!world.personExists(Stupid)) break;
}

Back:

Error: Stack overflow.

;)

Addedum
Oooh, this just came to me chatting with university friends on IRC.

LICENCE TO GEEK

:D
@YZilla:
Quote:Front:
while(true) {
stack.push(world.getPerson(Stupid));
if(world.personExists(Stupid)) break;
}

Back:

Error: Stack overflow.
Shouldn't the third line read:

if(!world.personExists(Stupid)) break;

? Otherwise, you'd break out of the loop after the first stupid person is added to the stack. :)
USEAST: Werewolf (94), Werebear (87), Hunter (85), Artimentalist (78), Meleementalist (76, ret.)
USEAST HCL: Huntermentalist (72), Werewolf (27)
Single Player HC: Werewolf (61, deceased), Werewolf (24)
Non-terminating
I could not even play it. It was so slow and buggy, and the controls so damn hard to use (even more so since it was slow and buggy), I couldn't do a thing right. I wasted about ten or fifteen minutes of my precious lifetime on it.

Hopefully, next time, they won't just package the beta version and put it on the shelves.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Just to add another voice to this old thread, I just received my free shirt today. I filled out the survey soon after DeeBye posted his message and got it today. So you can tell about how long it might take to get one. I'm in the middle of the U.S.A. if that helps you any. Cool stuff though, free shirts are great. : )
I live in the Mid-West (Missouri) and I just received mine today too! :ph34r:
WWBBD?
Considering that we are in the same state and that we probably filled out the survey on the same day (the day Deebye posted about it), I don't think its all that odd. : )