Knight Online a Must play game !
Hi

Yes Knight Online is a Diablo 2 clone, But with its own Personality, I'm so sure you'll enjoy this game that I made this Dup post with Knight Online in the Subject: :P

I play a lot of Demo & Open Beta games both MMORPG as well as regular games, when I'm not playing Asheron's Call 1, they're Free Fun, & it's interesting to see what new "Ideas" are in the New games...I'm currently in 2 open Beta games, Lineage II & now Knight Online. I was playing EQ, again for free, but Knight Online put a stop to that, this game is "Major Fun" !!! :lol:

You don't have to go far to Die, the newbie zone is just outside the gate, and within view is the Next area where all the Mobs are Aggro, and you can go Die till you know which monster Not to hit, I say this because the monsters are Not color coded for difficulty this is the Only draw back so far in the game...you only lose a little XP, your items do not drop in this game! :o

There is much to learn in KO, I hope it stays up for at least another month. I was never into Crafts or selling Items but in this game it is so easy to sell loot that I gave it a try... all you do is type /merchant and a stand appears also a box that can hold 8 items that you want to sell...you place a item in a box, the game then asks you how much you want for the item, hit Ok and Your now a NPC selling stuff...I sold 1 Magic Item today in about 5 minutes after my for sale text showed up on the screen :P selling is a first for me...btw in game I'm a "Pack Rat" if I get 5 characters 3 of them will be mules ;)

I hope Everyone here @ LL will give this MMORPG Knight Online a try it's Free, it will hold you over till World of Warcraft goes "Gold"...for you first time MMORPG gamers in the WoW beta should take the time if you have it and compare :D

Full Client Ver.1209 - Setup With New Launcher. (280MB ) Latest !!!

KO's answer to the Cube in D2:
When you click on the magic anvil next to Charon in Moradon, the item upgrade window will appear.

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Jim, you already started a thread on Knight Online. I'm locking this one.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.