Blizzard is high
After being oppressed for many years and under-estimated the goblins strike back!

Goblin hero invades Azeroth!

And keeping with their great PR record Blizzard has put a press release to answer one of the most asked questions in the forum:

Blizzard answers common question!

Enjoy :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
I figure Pete will at least mildly enjoy the math one, though I myself am too tired to actually scrutinize it.

*Goes to class where he'll fall asleep*
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,Apr 1 2004, 03:37 PM Wrote:I figure Pete will at least mildly enjoy the math one, though I myself am too tired to actually scrutinize it.

*Goes to class where he'll fall asleep*
I've always preferred the sheer simplicity of this one:

0.999~ = 0.666~ + 0.333~

0.666~ = 2/3
0.333~ = 1/3

2/3 + 1/3 = *drum roll*
Ahh, thanks. I figured it was correct but I don't trust anything on April Fool's and my brain's not thinking right now.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Don't forget the new WoW playable race.

Two Headed Ogre

Or you can just go to http://www.battle.net for it all. B)
Sir_Die_alot,Apr 1 2004, 10:14 AM Wrote:Don't forget the new WoW playable race.

Two Headed Ogre

Or you can just go to http://www.battle.net for it all.  B)
Actually that could be the greatest character ever to play. I think it would actually be a blast to play, though I would like a wussie option that allowed you to choose the other half of the body. I would love to play a character like that with my wife. :)

I actually wouldn't mind doing it randomly as well. But for an April Fools, this one has real potential. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Gnollguy,Apr 1 2004, 09:07 PM Wrote:I actually wouldn't mind doing it randomly as well.  But for an April Fools, this one has real potential.  :)
Cow level anyone? :D
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
I think it would be fun to play too. But I have a "wussie" option of my own. My brother uses the computer beside mine, and we have a home network. :P
TaiDaishar,Apr 1 2004, 06:13 PM Wrote:Cow level anyone?  :D
I see your bovines and raise you three pandas.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386