MAC GAMES?
Help me find some free games on the mac.... I'm at work and I don't have anything to do. Me thinks there are none and i'm bored <_< ...

Teh Klot
You use a Mac at work? Lucky you.

Try here: www.ambrosiasw.com
BloodKlot,Mar 31 2004, 10:23 AM Wrote:I'm at work and I don't have anything to do.
How about working? :P
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
No mac should be without a copy of Bill the Demon. You can get it from Strange Games. You should be able to waste plenty of time with that one. Having sound does help though. You have to hear the munching noises hehe. : )
Quote:10) Please do not make your title in ALL CAPS, or even worse your entire message. This is the equivilent to shouting, and many of us have sensitive ears.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
You thought that was bad?

Quote:Teh Klot
What the hell is this doing on the Lounge ?! :blink: <-- God, I love this smilie.

I may be wrong, but most of us still spell "the" with the "h" in the middle of the word.

As for "Mac games", have you tried looking for games on the best site for finding Mac Games ?
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
My ex uses Macs. That proves Macs are evil.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Personally I don't mind the "Teh" so much when it is part of his name. I think people can be given a little liberty in their names. I know that alot of people here will disagree with that though. Now the message itself I think can be picked apart and torn to shreds. Its not the worse case that has been seen around here, but it is a tad below standard.
[ Wrote:Angel,Mar 31 2004, 10:16 PM] You thought that was bad?

Quote:Teh Klot
What the hell is this doing on the Lounge ?! :blink: <-- God, I love this smilie.

I may be wrong, but most of us still spell "the" with the "h" in the middle of the word.

As for "Mac games", have you tried looking for games on the best site for finding Mac Games ?
Good call. Somehow overlooked that, methinks. And yes, I do like that smiley :)

I was surprised I was the first one to quote Elric; I'm usually beaten by at least three or four others :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Artega,Mar 31 2004, 09:54 PM Wrote:I was surprised I was the first one to quote Elric; I'm usually beaten by at least three or four others :)

Elric Wrote:"Ave sí carilya ata!" equë i saila, vanya, taura Eldar.
Look! I quoted Elric!
:blink:

EDIT: I wonder why my quotes didn't work :blink:
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
[ Wrote:Angel,Mar 31 2004, 05:16 PM]I may be wrong, but most of us still spell "the" with the "h" in the middle of the word.
Guess you are not familiar with the master. B)
omfg lol i write 'teh' on porpoise! not purpose! and the topic is in teh free topics area so get out! kthnx.
omfg r33d teh etiquette b4 u post!!!!!111

kthxbye

-Griselda

For your reference:

Quote:4) Please post in real English. If English is not your first language (or even if it is *cough*), we do not mind spelling or grammatical errors...we do not mind typos from anyone either. However, we do not appreciate '|337 5|o33|<' or any unnecessary shortenings of English words - common abbreviations such as 'lvl' or 'dmg' are fine though. If you do not follow this rule, you will be flamed or ignored completely.

Lurkers do tend to be sticklers for this kind of thing, so please keep it in mind. Thanks.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
BloodKlot,Apr 4 2004, 07:37 AM Wrote:so get out!
Funny; my thoughts exactly.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw