could we open up a open bnet
hey could we make one because i am very into open bnet and i see this site is all closed stuff (Mostly)
and i really want some cotrast between the two.

-matt
If I were you I would change that sig of yours and edit some posts so they appear to have a greater than 12 year old mentality before mods send you to the abyss. You may also want to visit the forum etiquette and the forum rules before you dig your hole much deeper. :unsure:
.. and what is a "hax"?

My Oxford advanced learner's dictionary didn't find any entry under the heading "hax".
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
YOU'RE OUTA HERE!!!! :lol:
WWBBD?
I hope this is a spoof or otherwise some sort of sarcastic joke that I'm not getting right now.
-TheDragoon
Here's why:

From the rules

Quote:No cheating allowed.
If you cheat in multiplayer games, you are not welcome to read or post at the Lurker Lounge. We ask you to respect the administrators' and posters' feelings on this matter and go to another site with less stringent rules against cheaters. However, if you choose not to respect our wishes, don't be surprised when you are met with extreme hostility from gamers who like to play games the way they are meant to be played. If you are ever caught admitting to cheating, you will be banned on sight.

Quote:Keep it clean.
It's PG-13 here. Computer games, even those rated "mature" by the ESRB, will have young kids playing them. There's no need to have swear words in your posts - they aren't conducive to intelligent debate or strategy discussion anyhow. We run a clean site and we hope that the posters will respect that.

Thread locked. DBD, I suspect this won't turn out to be your kind of place. If, however, you can respect and abide by these rules, you are welcome to stay. Unfortunately, you haven't started off on the best foot.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete