Some group pics with Bolty
If you'd like to see Mr. Bolty in action, check out the few pics I grabbed last night.
TPJ • Founder, The Amazon Basin
Dang TPJ, your character is even uglier close up. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
How do one easilly convert lots of pictures to another format? I have taken tons of pics, but can't even view them myself. To bad I have very few "action" pics, I always forget to take such, mostly scenic ones :)
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Jarulf,Mar 27 2004, 01:57 PM Wrote:How do one easilly convert lots of pictures to another format? I have taken tons of pics, but can't even view them myself. To bad I have very few "action" pics, I always forget to take such, mostly scenic ones :)
Hi

To convert your pictures you'll need a graphics editing program. You can download any number of free ones from Download.com. A popular one is Irfan View. You can get it here: :D

Quote:Publisher's Description

IrfanView is a fast, simple image-viewer and -editor that supports all major graphic formats, including BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, multipage TIFF, TGA, and more. In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications such as color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen.
Version 3.85 features several new graphic formats, plug-ins, effects, and other functions and improvements.

IrfanView 3.85 Free download 817K

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.