Let's talk about broken bones
sighs i had good story but the computer keybord short cut deleted it
I get on the horse, the horse's name is called Arrow... me and him go trotting, the pain in my wrist is getting worse but the minute, till the horse gets spooked from donkey coming behind the horse line of sight and making the leaves of tree rustle, this makes me and the horse strike the hi ho silver pose from the lone ranger television show, well last I checked I was not the ranger and the laws of gravity was not repealed, so I get bucked off and kicked on the way down by it back legs in the wrist, and the head and fall into a ditch, next comes some weird things as I drifted in and out of consciousness , they told me not to look at my wrist{how many times do people have to say don’t say that, because the first instinct will be to look, my wrist is now doing it version of sesame street you know the ending when they say this show is brought to you by the letter}well my wrist was doing the letter U its capital not the lower case, and now the pain twinge some how transferred to my other wrist so broke one got hairline on the other and nice fractured skull by the kick…
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
Which is what I can do. (Well, it's actually more of a little past my throat than shoulders... but close enough to freak people out) I still wish I could turn my head all the way around. Would really help when I am playing Charades and am trying to pantomime "The Exorcist". My shoulder is the only joint I can actually pop out. Some times I have no control over it, though (got to be careful when doing some bench presses/anything else where I am lifting things while laying down).

*is still envious* -_-
Hey, eyeballs don't count, unless you can pop them out of their sockets, no joints(or at least bones) are involved. :P

Easy: I may not be able to remove handcuffs yet, but it is impossible to keep my hands cuffed behind my back, since I can step backwards through the hole between my wrists, bringing the cuffs to the front.

Hardly worth a sweat: I can press the soles of my feet together, and bring my heels all the way to my crotch. While wearing combat boots. In full military uniform that is by now 1 size too small.

Difficult: Bring foot up to opposite shoulder, lock toes behind ear on same side as shoulder. Both legs.

I can't fit into a 16*16*16 cube. The smallest dimension I can go is a little over 19 inches on the longest side, since that is the length of my thigh, from hip to knee. I highly doubt I could ever do that ass on the head, feet beside the ears pose so favoured by Chinese acrobats.

Okay, so it's possible that I can fit 19 inches into the DIAGONAL of a 16 by 16 cube, but that leaves my head and shoulders.
Hi,

Your post was very hard to follow due to the fact that it was one giant sentence strung together with commas! Even if you type that way on the first pass, maybe on a second proofread you could divide it into sentences.

I know you've been working on your posting skills, so please don't take this as a personal attack. It's meant to be a friendly reminder.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Quote:Hardly worth a sweat: I can press the soles of my feet together, and bring my heels all the way to my crotch. While wearing combat boots. In full military uniform that is by now 1 size too small.
But then you have to bring your knees down to the ground. :)
I can break out of cuffs. Sort of. I can't wriggle my bones out of them, but I can rip them apart through sheer strength.

But I guess that doesn't count <_<
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Well, this thread is more about deformities, injuries, and flexibilities. If you want to start a thread about mutations, go right ahead. I am possibly the most poison immune person on this forum(if anyone here can beat drinking correction fluid containing the toxic 1,1,1 trichloroethane, feel free)

In case anyone is wondering, correction fluid is "spicy", and will burn your throat on the way down.

Obi2: Uhh, that's the point of it isn't it? It's fairly simple, and the objective is to have the thighs flat against the floor, with heels dug as deep into the crotch as possible.
Poisons of all sorts of flavours.

Took a whiff of cyanide a long time ago, no serious effects other then a slight headache. Was in a cleaning fluid I had to use. Tank ruptured and leak fluid when I had NO protective gear on.

Many many many snake bites of all sorts. Eastern Diamondback is by far the worst... Most unpleasant.

Scorpions and spiders.

Was served poisoned food. Severe intestinal discomfort. Lots of gas. Bad gas.

Actual food poisoning of different kinds, once ate a bad can of fruit, botulism. Lysteria from tainted macaroni salad. Nothing like projectile vomiting and explosive day glo orange diarreah to really put a kink in your day. Lysteria may or may not kill you, but, it will sure make you wish you were dead. Icky.

Was forced due to circumstances to drink water with parasites. Nearly turned my liver into a raisin.

Parasitic worms. I... I just will not talk about these. Just to disgusting really. I will only say three words to sum up the whole experience. "Crapping spagetti noodles."

Edit.

I should mention that back in the 70's I worked with a holistic medicine company as a lab rat to make money to pay for school. I got snake bit and poisoned and contaminated on purpose to make a buck and to advance medical science. Go me.

I am going to shut up now.
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Lucky you. I poisoned myself for free, when all this time, I could have been making money off it! :P

Thus far, I've been able to avoid natural poisons(beyond lactose intolerance and the ocassional undercooked meat), but I've consumed plastics, metals, wood, rubber, the ocassional piece of glass(not poisonous, but it's dangerous unless completely pulverised) Oh yeah, I did take a clump of grass for chewing, just to intimidate the older male students into not bullying me("Damn, he's eating grass! This little bugger is crazy! Better leave him alone, he might go berserk on us!") Drank a bit of some unknown chemical in a primary school friend's home chemistry set(he drank some of it, no idea what it was, except it shrivelled the few tastebuds that made contact), ate a strip of magnesium in secondary school science, drank 1/2 a cup of pure 99% ethanol from the same. Once ate 1/2 a bar of soap on a dare.

Oh, and apart from the lactose intolerance/food poisoning, never had any vomit/diarrhoea side-effects from the other stuff.
DeeBye,Mar 28 2004, 01:55 AM Wrote:Are you a robot?&nbsp; If not, you are probably a mutant and should join the X-Men.

Tell Wolverine I say " 'sup Logan"
You know, between you and myself (but mostly you), I'm starting to get a definite SA vibe here. Not sure if that's a good thing or not. :o

Nowthat I've read Doc's post, I'm going to go cry in the shower...
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
To AKK and Doc::blink: :blink: :blink:
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
You're the reason I have to keep 99.9% of the cabinets in my classroom locked at all times! Now, they're even restricting what sorts of things we're allowed to have in the locked cabinets, for fear we might think "if it's in the cabinet vaguely near the first aid kit, it must mean that it's safe to give this (white out, tylenol, whatever) to the kids."

The problem is, it's absolutely impossible to mark our attendance sheets without white out. But, we're not supposed to even have it anymore. Please, stop drinking the stuff!

:angry:

-Griselda

--Pete
Just to calm my imagination a little Griselda, who're "we"?
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"
Teachers, of course. :) *Vaguely remembers hearing about this some time in the past*
I guess "we" was implied when I mentioned "classroom", but never specified.

I'm sure whatever you imagined was much more interesting, though. :D

-Griselda

--Pete
Obi2Kenobi,Mar 27 2004, 11:32 PM Wrote:Not around my neck (which would make my elbow pointing outward), but behind my head (elbow pointing up). :) Not sure if you just said that wrong, or read it wrong, or if I said it wrong to begin with. :)
I meant neck. Anything I can think of with elbow pointing up does not seem difficult, so I probably don't understand the position that you had in mind. Could you explain again?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
  • Stick hand in air.
    <>
  • Move down towards the side that the arm isn't on (if you rose your right hand, move it to the left).
    <>
  • Keep arm behind head.
    <>
  • Bring arm down until elbow [almost, if you can't make it] touches the shoulder.
    <>
  • Swing forearm around in front of the torso.
    <>
  • Keep moving arm until your fingers/palm/however far you can go hits your ear.<>
    [st]
    Hope this is explained well.
I don't know about my innards, but my skin is immune to just about everything, I've discovered. Poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac (sp?) have no effect on me; I can roll about naked in poison ivy with no effects. Pure hydrochloric acid does not affect me; I don't even feel a tingle. Bleach, degreaser, and other industrial-strength cleaners have no effect.

Heat and chill do not affect me, either. I can stand 200+-degree (Fahreinheit) water with little more than slight reddening of the skin. I have sat naked in foot-deep snow for thirty minutes with no affects, aside from the skin feeling cold and wet. I have never contracted hypothermia or hyperthermia.

Acids, bases, and temperature extremes apparently don't affect me. I have not tried ingesting known toxins, but I have no wish to, either.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Artega,Mar 28 2004, 09:06 PM Wrote:Acids, bases, and temperature extremes apparently don't affect me.&nbsp; I have not tried ingesting known toxins, but I have no wish to, either.
This is clearly an indication of the emergence of a new mutant race, Homo Sapiens Superior, and spells doom for us normal humans.

I'm calling my senator and asking for a Mutant Registration Act.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
I am a Mutant.

Aside from from unseen features, I have webbed toes and the first section of all my fingers are webbed as well. I can make neat suction noises by placing my hands on a flat surface and turning my palms into cups.

There be a reason they call me Swampcrawler.

Oh yeah... One more mutant power. Underwater, I can hold my nose, build up pressure, and blast tons of bubbles out of the corners of my eyes closest to the bridge of my nose. It's a strange sensation to feel bubbles tickling your eyeballs! Breathing out through my eye sockets is not a skill I have found a practical use for. Yet. Well, other then making people run away screaming in terror.

Think if I went SCUBA diving I could clear water from my mask by blowing air from my eye sockets and building up enough pressure to drive the water out?
All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."