I've heard about being stun-locked...
Hey all,

Recently, I've been playing a Frenzybarbarian on steroids. Using Double Swing with two Steel Flails while fully Frenzied makes him attack crazy fast, and pretty much nothing stands in my way, even though my damage isn't all that impressive.

There is, however, one drawback. Sometimes, I get stunlocked, but not quite as you're supposed to get stunlocked. I basically freeze during my hit-recovery animation, and I'm unable to do anything at all. Even escaping through a town portal, which solved all my getting stuck problems in 1.09 doesn't work.

[Image: stuckamlots.png]

The only thing which breaks me free is being sent into hit recovery once more, by an Urdar's bash attack, for example. But since Urdars aren't everywhere, and my mercenary has this nasty habbit of killing everything in sight, I'm generally unable to get defrosted.

You guys know any other ways how to solve this?
Hum, I don't know much about this bug.... Try pressing "W", hoping this could solve the problem.
Thanks for your input, I'll try that next time.
I am playing a frenzy barb as well now, and I have come across this bug. The way I solve it is to open up my inventory and pop off my gloves and then put them back on. This has always worked for me. YMMV

neeljwala
neeljwala,Mar 31 2004, 12:06 AM Wrote:I am playing a frenzy barb as well now, and I have come across this bug.  The way I solve it is to open up my inventory and pop off my gloves and then put them back on.  This has always worked for me.  YMMV

neeljwala
Great! Thanks for your input :)