Hi i'm new here
Hi I'm new here even though I've been reading many of the post in this forum for a half decent amount of time. After deleting a few of my characters due to unknowingly picking up mega drops I decided to make a variant of my own after reading much of it at RealmsBeyondDiablo and SylvanCliffs.
I'm not sure if this is a variant and if its even original this is sort of a rough draft version and any help with it would be much appreciated. Also please feal free to correct me anywhere You believe or know that I am wrong. And if this is to similar to any variant please point it out and help me fix it to be original. Thanks in advanced :)

And here is The variant (atleast i hope it is)

The Insane-Juju-Man Variant
By: MD_Insane-Juju

Tag: none needed or Insane, Juju, (IJM

Overview-
The Insane-Juju-Man variant is basically a mage with a twisted sense of fun and humor. He will cast armies of firewall on fire immunes and then round em all up into the fire and jump in with them o_O and die with all his items if any.
He will shoot blood stars at witches while they shoot him till he dies, he will run into his own charged bolts, he will cast a firewall and stand on it while baelrogs inferno him.

Rules-
1. He may never accept anything for free unless its half the gold he retains from dying with public gamers gold (what its not easy stealing from dumb@$$es now is it? Every /V00|3 will tell you that its almost impossible getting items from people theEese days.
2. He may receive an item gift each time he accomplishes a Diablo Suicide Death (1 for each difficulty accumulating to a total of 3 item gifts) Note: you only need to accomplish the death once further deaths are for fun/quest requirements
3. He may receive books and elixirs by paying 2x the elixir cost and 1.5x book cost (some exceptions where applicable) and die once for each item received in this manner.
4. When trading he must not only give the requested item but also 1 of his own ears and die two times for regular items and 3 times for uniques (deaths maybe accomplished before or after the trade)
5. All level up points must be put into magic regardless (not to hard considering that your a mage and all) you may not put points anywhere else until you are maxed on magic.
6. No manashield bug exploitation (the bug actually helps you live that is a big nono)
7. (Only on unlegits) When in public games abuse your twisted sense of humor and fun steal their items and sell them scattering the gold on the ground (you may or may not replace their items with the weakest form of it)
8. (Only on unlegits) When in need of gold don’t run around killing monsters for it steal their gold and die in hell (hey its well earned gold still right?)
9. Dying is important follow some of the known favorite pastimes. If you don’t die frequently enough you may be in trouble... go out and kill your self a few times
10. May use any shrine if desired Goat shrines and Cauldrons are not true shrines and may never be used. Sacred, Ornate, Fascinating, and tainted are fake shrines and also may never be used. Creepy, eerie, abandoned, and quiet are also not allowed you must raise your stats by hand. *Enchanted may only be used one Ultimate knowledge quest is complete.
11. Spells may not exceed slvl 10. And every 3 levels you may raise spells 1 level higher. At level one you can learn up to slvl 2.
12. He must have 1.25 magic more then requirement rounded up till he passes the Ultimate Knowledge quest.
13. He may not use weapon other then a staff unless it is a quest requirement
14. No item may have a str requirement unless it is a staff or required for a quest

Item restrictions:
heavens, zodiac, glorious, saintly, awesome, holy, godly, -light, +str, +dex, +life.

You are insane you do not believe in any religion or deity. You are suicidal -light won't help you die it actually prevents it more (who figured). You are the Juju man your power is in magic you need not dex or str. You cannot have more life, again you are suicidal.
*Any unique maybe used upon completing the Unique Quest

Diablo Suicide Death (dsd):
Get to level 16 teleport into Diablo's chamber and fill it with firewalls. And die in it in his horde of monsters. Repeat as wished minimum requirement of 3 times for quest.

Quest-
Note: You must make a game and perform the signature Diablo Suicide Death after each quest to make it valid.

Unique items quest:
To obtain this quest you must first accomplish a Diablo suicide in norm. You must be level 20 or more and have found at least 3 uniques (either in the current game or upon getting their (must not be identified)).

Clear your way to Lazarus’s Room and clearing the entire area before entering. You must then equip a non-magical blade (buy one from griz) and kill Lazarus and the vixens with it (they must remain in the room upon death). The blade must do all the dmg.

Then place each unique upon their place of death (their corpse and light radius should direct you to it properly). After acomplishing this you must then go into dlvl 16 and teleport into Diablo's room without manashield and die.

Leave the game without restarting in town or retrieving the uniques (you may not go back in town to pick up anything on the floor). The game must fully close.

Reward: The satisfaction of killing laz and his cronies with a useless blade. And of course your now allowed to use uniques.

Jewelry quest:
You must find 2 rings and an ammy in the current game without identifying them. Equip them and go into hell (must be able to go into hell with the required level). Teleport to laz's chamber without going to town (you also mustn’t die). If you do you must leave everything.

When you reach Lazarus's Chamber teleport in and die with the rings equipped. And leave the game while the screen is red (best to not have any items equipped aside from the unided jewels).

Then leave the game without restarting in town or retrieving the lost items (you may not go back in town to pick up anything on the floor). The game must fully close.

Reward: The satisfaction of being able to Tele down through hell naked all the way to laz's room without having to retreat back to town and without dying. And of course you can use jewelry now.

Ultimate knowledge quest:

When level 25+ you may attempt this quest. Go into a nightmare game alone and kill both the Butcher and Leoric with nothing but fire wall and stone curse. You must first find or buy at least 2 page 4 books and find (not buy) 3 others.

Leoric may be not be excessively harmed but other spells since he is surrounded by minions and you may accidentally hit him (no using splash spells or area affect spells i.e. CL, charged bolt, flamewave etc.)

Upon killing butcher leave him 1 page 4 book and 1 random find book. Upon killing Leoric leave behind the 3 remaining books 1 being another page 4 book. Teleport as far into hell as you can till u die or run out of mana. You may not use manashield and must be equipped with what ever you used to kill/get to Butcher/Leoric.

Then you must leave the game and let it fully close without going to town getting your items or making an item recovery of the items u lost from that last death.

Reward: Wasting potentially valuable books and items. Just so you can max slvl's.

And here is a list of favorite pastimes:
1. Teleport into Diablo's room and mass cast firewall (die)
2. Masscast firewall and run around in it yelling AAAAAAAHH I'm on fire (die)
3. Masscast bonespirit/bloodstar (die)
4. Join a dueling game and teleport around killing yourself with bloodstar/bonespirit before they can land a hit on you or run around in your own firewall (die)
5. Go into public games steal any item or anything and die with it (you may steal their gold in mass and die with it and use it if your low on gold instead of having to fight for it)(die)
6. You steal all their HUTA (hacked up the @$$) items, sell it for gold and/or die with it (die)
7. If someone wants something from u suicide b4 giving it to them or after if it is urgent (die)
8. Run through the entire level until u find the way down then keep running till level 16 and teleport in Diablo’s room and die (survive the run save the best death till last)(die)

Note: The pastimes aren't rules but they help you understand much of what makes him tick.
~Juju

There is no body only the mind...

I use the best scanner ever! It's called Jarulf's Guide and Common sense! How cool is that?

Classic Warrior Saying:
"Nothing is immune to cold hard steel."

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
--( '.'Wink--`·. .·´--('.' )--
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
There is but one commandment.
Thou shalt kill.
I'm sorry, I don't get it.

...this is a joke...

right?
Yeah i guess it is a bit of a joke :P though I'm working on a second draft that makes more sense and is easier to read and understand then that one. hehe
Any help would be nice though. The main point is Insanity and death an obssesion with Shiny Things. (*Ooh Shiny*)
~Juju

I use the best scanner ever! It's called Jarulf's Guide and Common sense! How cool is that?

Classic Warrior Saying:

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
Thou shalt kill.
The general idea is not completely original. Refer to Ziffy's "Crazy Guy in the Woods" or Morwen's "Flipped Out Mage" for examples of sorcerers who go crazy and do bizarre things. Variants like this can be very fun for a while, but they usually do not appeal to many players. While you are acting wacko, it is hard to be a good coop player (or a good player at all, for that matter). When you calm it down and act normal, you aren't left with that much of a variant. In this case, it looks like it basically boils down to lower-than-usual spell levels on an arty mage that can't use stealth.
Quote:7. (Only on unlegits)
8. (Only on unlegits)

Anyone else see the problem here? And then there's the whole steal people's gear and be an ass about it.

7. (Only on unlegits)
8. (Only on unlegits)

Anyone else see the problem here? And then there's the whole steal people's gear and be an ass about it.

Legit terrorism was never my cup of tea, but I don't see a problem (well, other than the issue that profiting from the gold/items of a cheater would make you a cheater as well). It is pretty consistent with the original BNM concept.
Um, oops... I was thinking if you're playing an unlegit character to do that to others... :wacko:
I took out the pubblic game nusiance since I remembered last night that it's still unlegit gold hehe sorry about that part well you won't see it on the first draft but you'll see it on my rough draft. He Escaped from an insane asylum and he enjoys "Shiny Things", Juice time, and coloring books. Any help any time now lol :(
~Juju

Classic Warrior Saying:

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
Thou shalt kill.
Well here is the revised version i just typed up any suggestions are comments are once again welcomed.

The-Insane-Juju-Man (revised variant) draft2

Overview:
The Insane Juju man is not really insane but called so because of his overwhelming self destructive tendencies, immaturity, and a strange obsession with Shiny Things. *Ooh Shiny* The concept is "Insane Suicides" Running around in a million of your own firewalls screaming AAAAAAAAAHH I'm on FIRE!!! And teleporting into Diablo's room, Laz's chamber and such without manashield active. Or teleporting into a chamber of firewalls. The-Insane-Juju-Man arrived in Tristram after escaping from a mental institution.

*His signature suicide death is luring Diablo into a maze after making walk a path of gold through the switches before finally dying to him in the center of the maze. *

Personality:
Strenghs-
He is immature with powerful magic and a suicidal tendency. He has a low morality and a twisted sense of humor and fun. His ideas of glory and pride are warped. He doesn't have much patience and will lash out at nearly anything and everything. These make a very dangerous combination in something that's already excessively powerful.
Weakness-
He has but one (suicidal tendencies is actually a strength) his excessive obsession with Shiny Things.
-BE WARNED- This can also become your worst nightmare.

Rules:
1. You cannot acquire dots EXCEPT for the Golden Armor Quest. Your goal is death.
2. You may not put points into anything until reaching the required level or finishing the required Quest.
3. Manashield bug abuse (That is a big nono)
4. You may not use Naj's Light Plate till you complete the quest for the golden armor.
5. May never where plate mail unless it is a unique.

Shrines:
No Creepy, Eerie, Abandoned, Quiet, Sacred, Ornate, Fascinating, Goat Shrines, or Cauldrons maybe used. You have an unnatural fear of them same with your unnatural fondness of “Ooh Shiny”.

Interactions with Townsfolk:
You may not purchase items (this does include buying potions, recharging staves, and repairing items but, not free healing, identification, or selling items) till you prove that you are not as insane as they think you are. You may still obtain free healing from Pepin as he feels sorry for you. Cain and Farnham both already have mental issues and will thus communicate with you on some degree.
You may still sell items to Griswald and Adria, they'll simply try to rip you off seeing as your insane but then give you the normal amount after seeing how you’re not stupid too. (Hey no one wants to mess with a crazy person.)

Item Restrictions:
Hated items-
No shields. (You can’t block your suppose to die) No weapons aside from a staff and a sword/dagger/axe (To you the Juju man, magic is your friend and so are staves imbued with such powers, a bladed weapon can really help you kill yourself, why just jam it through your heart.)

No animal affixes they add life or decrease it either way it helps you live. (If you have more life then it makes it harder to kill you its obvious, a decrease in life promotes the manashield bug abuse a big nono.)

Glorious, Awesome, Kings, Knights, Soldiers, are self boasting you are self destructive, self boasting may lead to a preservation in your own life big nono.

Saintly, Holy, Godly, Heavens, Angel, and Arch-Angel pertain to a deity or some ruling form of supreme power, if you believed in such then how could you possibly commit so many suicides and remain in this realm? Its just doesn't add up.

Of Skys, Zodiac, Stars again these pertain to things above and beyond that which would lead one into believing in some sort of religion again big nono.

Also no -light or + light for some reason -light helps you live o.O (How the did that happen?) and +light is a sign of something heavenly. There maybe more but you'll know it when you see it its common sense.

Extra Explanation to the mention of anti glory in items- He does have glory and pride its just... twisted.
Note: Dragons and Drakes are not animals they are EXTINCT/MYTHICAL animals :P
Note: Warrior's are some of the dumbest creatures and will associate with rocks in times of great utter uselessness and is not self-boasting.
Note: Meteoric is a form of nature and nature is considered insane due to its randomness.

Preferred items-
Swiftness, Speed, and Haste. You are to some degree still insane and will lash out without thinking at times.
Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Topaz, Jade, Obsidian, Colors, and other valuable substances. You enjoy pretty colors like the one you were shown in your old house (The Insane Asylum); "Ooh Shiny" really gets you going.
Strange items hey he himself is strange ok.
Your favorite item is the Thinking Cap because it is the ultimate sign of your sanity.

Note: All other affixes that don’t contradict with these are allowed. Unique items are considered shiny things and all will be allowed.

Books & Elixirs:
He enjoys Juice time and the coloring books he was given at the institu... er his home (The Insane Asylum) and he will take the without regard. Scrolls are considered scraps from books and all maybe used.
Note: Nova and Apocalypse are something’s he cannot understand there for he tosses them away.

Leveling and rulings:
He may put points into what ever he wishes because nothing holds him back but "Ooh Shiny" so nothing holds him back. The complications in his own mind make it very difficult for him to read and understand books. He may only read a book if it is on the page 3x his char level not counting the spells on page one.
~clvl 1 slvl max 2 Only staff can be used.
~clvl 8 slvl max 4 Only staff can be used.
~clvl 9 Helms may now be use to show that you have a brain in there.
~clvl 14 slvl max 8 Only staff and helm can be used.
~clvl 18 slvl max 10 Only staff and helm can be used.
~clvl 25 slvl max 11
~clvl 27 slvl max 12
~clvl 29 slvl max 13
~clvl 31 slvl max 14
~clvl 40 slvl max 15
Exceptions- Firewall, Charged Bolt, Chainlighting, and Golem. Firewall can help him commit suicide, Charged Bolt can also commit suicide yet it also fallows the same role of Chainlightning's absolute insanity spell, the Golem reminds him of the pretty, pretty hot and se. er the Nurse that served on him at the insti... his house (The Insane Asylum) I mean... er yeah house is right...

Advancing in difficulty:
Normal to Nightmare-
-Create a trail (with gold) from Diablo’s chamber to the maze, and lure him through it. (Must pass near both switches in the double switch room.) Then let him kill you in the center of the maze.
Nightmare to Normal-
-Again, create a trail (with gold) from Diablo’s chamber to the maze, and lure him through it. (Must not only pass both switches in the double switch room but, also the single switch in the very first room your suppose to clear.) Then let him kill you in the center of the maze.
Hell to Golden Char-
-See Golden Armor Quest

Hated monsters:
The Butcher was the Top Chef there and he never cooked your favorite meal you dispise him. Leoric was the Head Janitor and he always tried to steal your coloring books he must also die. Magistrate, Cabalist, types represent the guys that tried to keep him locked up in the institu… her house and he especially hates Lazarus because he is the head of them. Sir Gorash helped put you in there so you seek revenge on him too. Diablo is the owner of the entire complex and you hate him the more then Lazarus.

Quest:

Quest- Proof of Your Sanity
The towns’ people think your insane but you know that they are wrong. You must prove that you are sane! In order to do this you must find the Detector (a magical helm unidentified (must be helm type not crown or cap)).
Then your must find the Book of Sanity and Insanity (telekinesis). After this you must bring it to town and give it to Cain. Cain will then put it on and read from the book. Since everything you brought was fake. Cain tells them your sane and they believe him.
Why did Cain lie for you? You bribed him off with an unidentified jewel you found!

Note: You may not keep the helm, book, or jewel. You may not trade for the items and must find them all. You also may not switch the items with a lesser item. These are now all Cain's items though some theft may take them you may not. Get it from the theft if you do you must return it to Cain less he remembers it was a hoax.

Reward: People now believe that you are sane and will communicate with you openly and and sell you things. Even though Cain has been in on it all the performance was so stunning even HE forgot that it was all a show... or maybe that that strange Jewelry you gave him to identify had something to do with it...

Quest- The Annual Tristram Cook Off
At any time you may challenge Top chef Butcher to a cooking contest you may not use any spells. You must first acquire a magical axe and the only ingredients you are allowed to use are: 4 small bowls (half mana pots), 2 large bowls (full mana pot), 1 spoon of moon droppings (manashield scroll), 1 bottle of itching powder (stone curse scroll), and of course the fire (2 firewall scrolls). The competition must be held with in Butcher's chamber. You may replace a scroll with a spell of your own but you can only use it the same amount of time as listed. No other ingredients may be allowed.
You may use an additional small bowl in Nightmare and then add an additional bottle of itching powder in Hell. You may rechallenge him to the cook off but if you lose 2 times in Norm your out, 3 in Nightmare your out, and 4 in Hell your out.

Rewards: Each time you complete this quest you may read 2 books of your choice regardless of slvl requirements for each difficulty you beat him in, for a total of 6 free book reads possible.

Quest- National Sweeping Contest
At any time you may challenge Head Janitor Leoric to a sweeping contest. You must first acquire a sword one or two handed preferably two. You must then clear his minions without killing him or purposely hurting him (area affect spells are not allowed) and close the surrounding area no one may leave or come into the area.
Next create a square of 8-15 gold piles going each direction not counting corner gold use 1 gold per pile. Lure Leoric to the center. You both now begin only Manashield is allowed because Leoric cheats with his life steal. Also no shields or other spells maybe cast except sweeping up dust at him (HolyBolt) but the killing blow must be from the Sword. Neither participant may leave the tiny arena.
If you leave the arena you have failed and must leave your gold piles that rest on the floor and the sword there for good. If Leoric leaves call him a cheater and kill him with whatever you want.

Reward: Each time you complete this quest you may max one spell of your choice for a total of 3 maxed spells from this. You may only challenge him once per difficulty and manapots are not allowed so max your mana before you begin. If you can defeat him all three times then you may now max all spell levels regardless.

Quest- Quest For The Golden Armor
You miss your golden armor you once wore back at your home, you had to take it off so that you could escape from them but now you long for it even more. Rumor has it that Diablo the owner of the complex is holding it hostage. You must get that armor back regardless of the cost. Create a Hell difficulty game and get to Diablo's layer. Create a path from his chamber going to each switch starting with the dual switch room switches then the single and finally going into the maze. You must then die five times to him in the center (you may use town portal) and then kill him without mercy with only the use HolyBolt and Firewall.

Rewards: A golden character and not having to avoid not getting dots because you prefer to die at the hands of Diablo. And now you can where Naj's Light Plate.

Here is a list of Favorite Pastimes:
10. Killing your despised enemies except for Diablo, Diablo you die to him.
9. Taking gold from people and scattering it around going "Ooh Shiny"
8. Taking Jewelry from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
7. Taking Uniques from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
6. The Signature suicide death.
5. Running around in firewalls screaming AAAAAAAH I'm on FIRE!!!
4. Littering the town with pieces of gold and running around in it going "Ooh Shiny"
3. Saying "Ooh Shiny"
2. Saying "Ooh Shiny"
1. Saying "Ooh Shiny"

~Juju
~Juju

Classic Warrior Saying:

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
Thou shalt kill.
The-Insane-Juju-Man,Apr 17 Wrote:Here is a list of Favorite Pastimes:
10. Killing your despised enemies except for Diablo, Diablo you die to him.
9. Taking gold from people and scattering it around going "Ooh Shiny"
8. Taking Jewelry from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
7. Taking Uniques from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
6. The Signature suicide death.
5. Running around in firewalls screaming AAAAAAAH I'm on FIRE!!!
4. Littering the town with pieces of gold and running around in it going "Ooh Shiny"
3. Saying "Ooh Shiny"
2. Saying "Ooh Shiny"
1. Saying "Ooh Shiny"

~Juju
I don't know what to say exactly to that.. it is funny to an extent, but then I guess that would get old and annoying.

Sounds like you should perhaps write a story.
A story you say? That is just rediculous. How does writing that mean I should write a story??? :blink: Well when it gets old you could always go out and duel the unnatural scuicidal way.
Note: I i expeirienced an odd case while using bone spirit in a duel once, the trainer brat had a large sum of mana and if i were to cast fire ball she would never die and inturn kill everyone but when i casted bone spirit a few times before casting the fire walls she died quickly and easily leading me to believe that bonespirits on scorcerors or high life warriors could make a larger difference then highlevel fireballs.
Well I modified it slightly and will probably continue to modify it.

ps. It would be nice if someone were to delete the first post (I don't know how ><) er just the variant part of it atleast.
~Juju

Classic Warrior Saying:

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
Thou shalt kill.
Quote: A story you say? That is just rediculous. How does writing that mean I should write a story???

Well, what you wrote does have a rant-like descriptive quality to it and a certain mindless enthusiasm rather reminisicent of my writing style from ~4 years ago. (Sometimes I miss being able to write and think like that, but nowdays I find some of my old vars difficult to read.) I even see some common threads between IJM and my rodents:

Suicidal mage with Diablo death rituals ~ LEM
Townfolk restrictions until one proves oneself ~ HAM
"Warrior's are some of the dumbest creatures and will associate with rocks in times of great utter uselessness and is not self-boasting." ~ "Warrior's enchantment is fine because... well, warrior's are stupid and will speak to and accept anything: rocks, fish, corpses, etc. " SQL

I would suggest playtesting your idea. Pay particular attention to how often you, as the author, must refer to your own rules. Anyone else is going to be checking them at least that often. And what Nystul said about the frequency with which people play crazy variants is very much true. I've only known, at most, three other people who ever played a LEM. Maybe one other who claimed to have played a HAM. (You'd think more people would play the HAM since it's marginally more sane, but zoom mode seems universally loathed by most everyone.)

One possible problem with IJM:
Quote:-Create a trail (with gold) from Diablo’s chamber to the maze, and lure him through it. (Must pass near both switches in the double switch room.) Then let him kill you in the center of the maze.

If the trail of gold must be connected (i.e. 1 pile per tile with no spaces in between), this would very quickly reach the ~127 items per dlvl limit and you may be unable to complete the "trail." If you're not familiar with the item limit: the game allows only so many items to be on the ground at any given time. If it reaches the limit, it doesn't allow any more items to drop.

Quote:ps. It would be nice if someone were to delete the first post (I don't know how ><) er just the variant part of it atleast.

Just use the forum's edit feature and you can modify your post as you please.

-Lemmy
Hmm oh well I wrote up a new one that is simpler easier and none scuicidal though it couldn't hurt to scuicide for the fun of it hehe. I've decided on leaving the other 2 for comparison (think i spelled it wrong).
Btw lemming i wanted to use some of the restrictions in your lemming variant about predators and stepping on with several reason i hope you don't mind if you wish me to delete it just tell me so and i will immediately delete it ASAP.

The-Insane-Juju-Man (Revised) draft 3
Char: Mage
Tag: (IJM
Or (Juju

Weapon: Staff or bladed Weapon –Time at the institution as created great anger in you. Your mind is not calm enough to use any other weapon then these.
Shield: None –Time at the institution has forced you to develop ways to parry the arrows of the one handed archer imported from Asia. (Not trying to offend Asian’s since I’m Asian my self.)
Armor: Any –Normal Cloths and Leathers are a sign of everyday wear, Plates and heavier metallic armor is a highly ingenious meld of magic and technology.
Helm: Any –You’re a scientist and know the important of covering your head less dangerous chemicals mutate you.
Jewelry: Allowed –While they may be a distraction in the lab your obsession with shiny things “Ooh Shiny!” cannot be controlled.

Shrines/Books/Elixirs: Shrines are ingenious technological devices. Books are tomes of knowledge and many of them resemble some of your favorite coloring books (scrolls are pages from books). Elixirs are Juice Bottles you love juice time.

Back Ground:
The-Insane-Juju-Man is not insane but though so by others because he is too intelligent. All his ideas are beyond their time making it difficult for some people to understand and comprehend him. He has an affinity for shiny metal objects. “Ooh Shiny!”
He has been in a mental institution for 14 years straight. During his time he also acquired a fondness for Juice (Elixirs) Time and Coloring (Spell) Books. Recently he has escaped and after 14 long years and found his way into Tristram by some small talking animal.

-Affixes and unique restrictions-

-Due to the help of a small talking animal he has disdained the use of anything that would eat or harm them.
Predatory: Fox, Jaguar, Eagle, Wolf, Tiger, Lion, Mammoth, Whale Raven, Snake, Serpent, Drake, Dragon, The Vulture, The Bear, Hyena, The Jackal, The Leech, The Grizzly, Eaglehorn, Shadowhawk, Dragon's Breach, Falcon's Talon, Gryphon's Claw, Sharp Beak

-They may eat your animal friends. You can’t let that happen to the species that helped you out.

Stepping on: Soldiers, Lords, Knights, Masters, Champions, Kings, Giant, Titan, Overlord’s Helm

-They may step on your animal friends. You can’t let their species be trampled upon after they helped your out. Warriors are big dumb and strong you’ve seen them lurking around the tables at the tavern it takes them 3 hours to get a lame joke.

Religion, self-glory, and similar: Valiant, Glorious, Saintly, Awesome, Holy, Godly, and Gotterdamerung

-You are a man of science, technology, and magic (is not truly magic but special chemicals and psychic energies) is acceptable but not religion.

-Favorite items- must wear when found.

Naj’s Light Plate –This suit was once worn by the brilliant scientist Naj.
Thinking Cap –Obviously you’re a scientist you have to think and this cap will only help you more.

-Favorite Affixes-

Weird/Strange type –People think you’re weird and strange.
Magic/Brilliance/Wizardry type –It’s not magic its technology.
Quickness/Swiftness/Speed/Haste- Time in the asylum has driven your anger far and incredibly improving your speed.

~ Quest ~
Note: each quest may be attempted
4x norm
3x night
2x hell

Hated monsters:
The Butcher was the Top Chef there and he never cooked your favorite meal you dispise him. Leoric was the Head Janitor and he always tried to steal your coloring books he must also die. Magistrate, Cabalist, types represent the guys that tried to keep him locked up in the institu… her house and he especially hates Lazarus because he is the head of them. Sir Gorash helped put you in there so you seek revenge on him too. Diablo is the owner of the entire complex and you hate him the more then Lazarus.

At any time you may challenge Top chef Butcher to a cooking contest you may not use any spells. You must first acquire a magical axe and the only ingredients you are allowed to use are: 4 small bowls (half mana pots), 2 large bowls (full mana pot), 1 spoon of moon droppings (manashield scroll), 1 bottle of itching powder (stone curse scroll), and of course the fire (2 firewall scrolls). The competition must be held with in Butcher's chamber. You may replace a scroll with a spell of your own but you can only use it the same amount of time as listed. No other ingredients may be allowed.
You may use an additional small bowl in Nightmare and then add an additional bottle of itching powder in Hell. You may rechallenge him to the cook off but if you lose 2 times in Norm your out, 3 in Nightmare your out, and 4 in Hell your out.

Rewards:
Norm: Top chef
Night: Head chef
Hell: Chef Luigi

At any time you may challenge Head Janitor Leoric to a sweeping contest. You must first acquire a sword one or two handed preferably two. You must then clear his minions without killing him or purposely hurting him (area affect spells are not allowed) and close the surrounding area no one may leave or come into the area.
Next create a square of 8-15 gold piles going each direction not counting corner gold use 1 gold per pile. Lure Leoric to the center. You both now begin only Manashield is allowed because Leoric cheats with his life steal. Also no shields or other spells maybe cast except sweeping up dust at him (HolyBolt) but the killing blow must be from the Sword. Neither participant may leave the tiny arena.
If you leave the arena you have failed and must leave your gold piles that rest on the floor and the sword there for good. If Leoric leaves call him a cheater and kill him with whatever you want.

Reward:
Norm: Top Janitor
Night: Head Janitor
Hell: Guy that cleans the School toilets

15. Taking Gold from people and scattering it around going "Ooh Shiny"
14. Taking Jewelry from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
13. Taking Uniques from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
12. Running around in firewalls screaming AAAAAAAH I'm on FIRE!!!
11. Littering the town with pieces of gold scream “GOLD FEVER!” and running around in it going "Ooh Shiny"

-Top 10-
10. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
9. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
8. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
7. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
6. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
5. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
4. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
3. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
2. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
1. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
~Juju
~Juju

Classic Warrior Saying:

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
Thou shalt kill.
I just made another practically, the same to the previous one except with less restrictions i think this one is better but I'm waiting for a few more opinions. I didn't edit it into the last one becuase i want it to be visibly seperate and more comparable in my sense atleast.
Any ideas for more useful quest rewards or more for the background info helping me to ellaborate it into a short story hehe. :D

The-Insane-Juju-Man (Revised) draft 4
Char: Mage
Tag: (IJM
Or (Juju

Back Ground:
The-Insane-Juju-Man is not insane but though so by others because he is too intelligent. All his ideas are beyond their time making it difficult for some people to understand and comprehend him. He has an affinity for shiny metal objects. “Ooh Shiny!”
He has been in a mental institution for 14 years straight. During his time he also acquired a fondness for Juice (Elixirs) Time and Coloring (Spell) Books. Recently he has escaped and after 14 long years and found his way into Tristram by some small talking animal.

Shrines/Books/Elixirs: Shrines are ingenious technological devices. Books are tomes of knowledge and many of them resemble some of your favorite coloring books (scrolls are pages from books). Elixirs are Juice Bottles you love juice time.

~ Quest ~
Note: each quest may be attempted
4x norm
3x night
2x hell

Hated monsters:

At any time you may challenge Top chef Butcher to a cooking contest you may not use any spells. You must first acquire a magical axe and the only ingredients you are allowed to use are: 4 small bowls (half mana pots), 2 large bowls (full mana pot), 1 spoon of moon droppings (manashield scroll), 1 bottle of itching powder (stone curse scroll), and of course the fire (2 firewall scrolls).
The competition must be held with in Butcher's chamber. You may replace a scroll with a spell of your own but you can only use it the same amount of time as listed. No other ingredients may be allowed.

Rewards:
Norm: Top chef
Night: Head chef
Hell: Chef Luigi

Reward:
Norm: Top Janitor
Night: Head Janitor
Hell: Guy that cleans the School toilets

15. Taking Gold from people and scattering it around going "Ooh Shiny"
14. Taking Jewelry from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
13. Taking Uniques from people and tossing them about going "Ooh Shiny"
12. Running around in firewalls screaming AAAAAAAH I'm on FIRE!!!
11. Littering the town with pieces of gold scream “GOLD FEVER!” and running around in it going "Ooh Shiny"

-Top 10-
10. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
9. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
8. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
7. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
6. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
5. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
4. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
3. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
2. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
1. Saying "Ooh Shiny!"
~Juju
~Juju

Classic Warrior Saying:

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
Thou shalt kill.
I'm going to quit tring to make a variant now if anyone liked any part of my idea (I highly doubt it though) use it by all means I give up.

~Juju
~Juju

Classic Warrior Saying:

---00---,·"·"·,---00---
-o(")(")-------(")(")o-
Thou shalt kill.