My car is travelling back in time
No. Am I missing something good?

Nope.
Quote: No. Am I missing something good?

God, no. :blink:
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Nystul,Mar 16 2004, 09:38 PM Wrote:No. Am I missing something good?

Nope.
Haha, sounds like Fast Eddie's. The food is dirt-cheap, but tastes like ass and old feet. But where else can ya get 10 burgers for less than $4?
DeeBye,Mar 16 2004, 10:14 PM Wrote:
Nystul,Mar 16 2004, 09:38 PM Wrote:No. Am I missing something good?

Nope.
Haha, sounds like Fast Eddie's. The food is dirt-cheap, but tastes like ass and old feet. But where else can ya get 10 burgers for less than $4?
In White Castle's dumpster?

Zing!
DeeBye,Mar 17 2004, 02:30 AM Wrote:No.  Am I missing something good?
Mmmm... White Castle... I'll take a sack of sliders with cheese and extra pickle please. Throw in a couple bags of onion chips too. Yummy! It's been so long.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
LochnarITB,Mar 16 2004, 11:54 PM Wrote:Throw in a couple bags of onion chips too.
What the hell are onion chips? If they are anything like the name suggests, they would be some sort of crispy fried onion thingie. That sounds awesome, and I would buy them in bulk*.

*(not a fatty)
DeeBye,Mar 17 2004, 12:43 AM Wrote:That sounds awesome, and I would buy them in bulk*.

*(not a fatty)
Bwahaha, this forum is getting to be Awful!

I'll second the onion chips*. Those sound good...

*(fatty :( )
WarLocke,Mar 17 2004, 01:57 AM Wrote:I'll second the onion chips*.  Those sound good...
I am now imagining fried onion thingies dipped in mayo. Better yet, mayo + mustard.

I am very hungry right now.
DeeBye,Mar 17 2004, 02:07 AM Wrote:I am now imagining fried onion thingies dipped in mayo.  Better yet, mayo + mustard.

I am very hungry right now.
Ugh!

I can follow you on mustard... maybe. But mayo? Gah! I can't stand that stuff. :angry:

I'm a ketchup man myself, but ketchup+onions isn't a very good idea...

I had enchiladas earlier though, so I'm set. Yumm, homemade enchiladas... :D
LochnarITB,Mar 17 2004, 04:54 AM Wrote:Mmmm... White Castle...  I'll take a sack of sliders with cheese and extra pickle please.  Throw in a couple bags of onion chips too.  Yummy!  It's been so long.
Depressingly, despite being a UK citizen, I know why they call them "sliders".
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
DeeBye,Mar 17 2004, 05:43 AM Wrote:What the hell are onion chips?  If they are anything like the name suggests, they would be some sort of crispy fried onion thingie.  That sounds awesome, and I would buy them in bulk*.

*(not a fatty)
I'm sure you've heard of a Bloomin' Onion. (G'day mate!) Onion chips would be the individual petals picked from the bloom. I was enjoying them years before I ever heard of an Outback. We've had White Castles here as long as I can remember. There was even one that had been around so long that they relocated the whole building for history/nostalgia purposes when it got in the way of a big construction project. Back when I worked crazy mixed up hours, there were many 4am stops for sliders (so named because they slide down so nicely) and onion chips. Some people also went for the nails (fries) but I've always gone for the various onion versions of high fat fast food sides. Even out in the burbs where I live, it seemed that there were always customers inside or at the drive thru. White Castles are definately a love-em or hate-em place. I've never met anyone who knew them that didn't fall in one of the extremes.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."