Cant post polls
i dont get it...im logged in+everything but i cant post polls...Just wonderin why... thanx ppl who reply! iiQUIGG!!
[B][I][U][FONT=Impact][SIZE=xx-large][COLOR=red]QUIGGYBOAT!!!!
Welcome!

By popular request, only moderators can post polls.

You may find the standards here at the Lurker Lounge to be different than at other forums you frequent. For example, we ask that people post in complete sentences and avoid "chat room" typing as much as possible. Keeping this in mind will help you get off to a better start here at the Lounge.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
You see, we had a bit of a problem with polls.

There were people who had not absorbed the rules here who were making all too many useless polls, which cluttered up the boards. And even those who made somewhat useful polls had trouble creating ones that covered all the bases.

So, after a great deal of debate (if you scroll down you will probably find the thread) it was decided that if you REALLY thought you had a good poll idea, you could message the administrators and convince them that the poll was a useful one. If you can pass that hurdle, then no problems with the rest of us over it.

Further, speaking of the rules here: you will find that we are a picky bunch on the topic of writing skills. We expect you to display them in your posts. This is not a chat room; it is a forum. There is no need for haste in typing, so you can use full sentences, begin them with capital letters and end them with periods instead of ellipses. You should also make an attempt at correct spelling, such as 'thanks' instead of 'thanx' and 'people' instead of 'ppl'.

But welcome anyway. :) After you read a few more posts, you will get the hang of it, I expect.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Oh i see thanx a bunch!
[B][I][U][FONT=Impact][SIZE=xx-large][COLOR=red]QUIGGYBOAT!!!!
quiggyboat,Mar 7 2004, 11:12 PM Wrote:Oh i see thanx a bunch!
How about:

Oh! I see. Thanks a bunch!

If you don't bother reading responses, you will get harsher responses than this.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Call me a pessimist, but I don't think this one is going to make it, boys.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Reminds me of the D2X Beta days, those were quite troubled times here at the lounge.
I think that is a nice way of putting it. :lol:
WWBBD?
Let's all forget those days and pretend they never happend. Thanks! :lol: