Music for everybody
Since my tastes are centered around TRUE metal music, don't expect anything else from me ;) . My top five albums, in no particular order:

Invictus, by Virgin Steele. Perhaps the best power/progressive/symphonic/epic metal album ever conceived. Singer and poet David DeFeis is truly a gifted composer, and his voice has a rarely seen duallity: it can be either harsh and powerful, or sweet and delicate. A true metal masterpiece.

Episode, by Stratovarius. Again, a true masterpiece from the Finnish Power/Progressive metal masters. The material found in this album was a defining moment for the Power Metal scene back when it was released.

Keeper of the Seven Keys, Pt. I and Pt. II, by Helloween. Even though these are two albums I choose to put them together because they belong together (duh). With this album, the German metallers known as Helloween took the basis laid by Iron Maiden and officially invented Power Metal.

Somewhere In Time, by Iron Maiden. There are many Iron Maiden albums, and although I like them all, I choose this above all others because this album marked the glorious entrance of Maiden into the realm of Progressive Metal.

A Flame To The Ground Beneath, by Lost Horizon. Pure energetic Power/Progressive Metal by newcomers Lost Horizon.

The Marriage of Heaven and Hell, Pt. I and Pt. II, by Virgin Steele. Again, two albums that together with Invictus form a trilogy. These two albums mark Steele's official transition from an American-influenced hard rock band to full European Symphonic Power Metal. Great stuff here
The gods made heavy metal and they saw that is was good
They said to play it louder than Hell
We promised that we would
When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die

- Manowar
This post does not exist.
-scrape
How about them apples? They say they do not fall far from the tree, and that one can spoil the whole bunch. Well I say we may not all be rotten, but we are all spoiled.
degrak.com
degrak youtube