A Gift For Bolty:
What?

Are you refusing my gift, after I slaved over it for you?!?

:angry:

(What'd I get wrong? And/or what do you want changed?)

Quote:I can't believe you can make these things, they look great!

I wish I could brag, but honestly they're not that hard. You can get basic bodies from the link I posted, which have all the hard stuff (proportions, shading) done for you already. I've seen some really intricate micros that definitely are works of art, but I'm nowhere in that league.

Oh, and I reworked Goldbrick since Sir Die alot was having fits at seeing some nips. :lol:

(Actually, I realized that the little wrestling uniform/outfit looked fairly bad...)
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
As long as I have bloody fangs and a big black coat, I'll be happy :)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Any other specifics? A sword or anything? Or do you just want a Boreanaz look?
I found a picture of me here. (Note: I don't not take credit for anything found on this site. Although it is the same site in which the "Congrats you're the coolest" image was on)
Is that a request? :lol:
Go nuts, Warlocke. I trust in your talent and taste.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Here's a first draft:

[Image: %5Bwcip%5Dangel_Micro.gif]

Let me know if you want anything changed - sword in the other hand (or no sword), different skin tone or clothes color, etc. B)
Quote: Boy, you know, that's not even close to being anatomically correct

Maybe he should put a big bolt and two wingnuts as part of the uniform.

Or maybe you need lightning bolt pasties on a pair of very large..-- hmm that's prolly not what you meant.
Vandiablo,Mar 5 2004, 01:07 AM Wrote:Maybe he should put a big bolt and two wingnuts as part of the uniform.
I second this motion. Objections?

Motion carried. Make it so.
Quote:Oh, and I reworked Goldbrick since Sir Die alot was having fits at seeing some nips.   :lol:

It wasn't what was there it was what was not. Poor guy must have lost it saving the world. :P