Quick Questions
...If a plane carrying Canadian and Mexican people crashes directly in the center of the US, where are the survivors buried?

...How far can a dog run into the woods?

...How many countries have a 4th of July (besides the US)?

...If a person has 4 oranges in one hand and 6 in the other, what does he have?

Answers

...survivors aren't buried!

...Halfway...then, it's running OUT of the woods

...Every country has a 4th of July, they just don't celebrate it

....really big hands, or really small oranges.

Well folks, post 'em if ou got 'em!
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
...Every country has a 4th of July, they just don't celebrate it

Except the countries that do not follow the Gregorian calander :P
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
how many of each animal did Moses take into the ark?

none, it was Noah who took animals into the ark

-Bob
If a Jot Dtri heavy bomber is making a torp run on an Avilion Protectorate roga, and the roga's linarev drive needs thirteen seconds for lock and charge prior to a jump, how far does technobabble jargon get a sci-fi writer going before he loses the audience?
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Hi,

technobabble jargon get a sci-fi writer going before he loses the audience?

Not as far as a plot less story gets a fantasy writer. Jordan seems not to have lost all his audience yet :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Pete,Mar 17 2004, 12:25 PM Wrote:Not as far as a plot less story gets a fantasy writer.  Jordan seems not to have lost all his audience yet :)
Really? And I thought all those AD&D novels I was hooked on at 12 were the epitome of bad writing. :o
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Hi,

I thought all those AD&D novels I was hooked on at 12 were the epitome of bad writing.

Oh, they most certainly are. Or at least they're as bad as Westerns, which are used to teach poor writing :)

Jordan, OTOH, is an excellent writer, a marvelous writer, an amazing writer. He's so good that he can write and sell (and people buy and read) many books without once having to rely on anything other than his writing. He completely eschews such trivia as plot, character development, or any of the other devices used by inferior writers. And he does it so well that people read dozens of his books before catching on that there was nothing but pretty words prettily strung together in any of them :)

--Pete

EDIT: I really should prufred :)

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?