Caller ID annoys me
I get calls from time to time from people using caller ID, but have never had anyone get that upset about it.

When I first got my cell phone, I got lots of calls for the guy who used to have the number. At first it was his friends, who quickly got the message that I wasn't him and stopped calling. But then, his family started to call. They kept leaving voice mails about how worried they were about him, and could he please get in touch with him so they could help him out. So, in that case, I did call the caller ID number back, to let them know that I wasn't the person they were looking for.

I wonder if the guy ever did get his act together and call home?

Oh, and here's Circe:
[Image: circesmall.jpg]

and Scylla:
[Image: scyllasmall.jpg]

Sorry about the poor quality/glowing eyes, but there's so much glare on my screen right now I couldn't do much better even if I took the time to clean up the shots.

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
That was assuming, of course, that she is a normal cat.

The girl is the Devil's very own lil' princess, I'll tell ya'.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Ahem.

[Image: bigcat.jpg]

Note: Bolty not included in picture. In fact, this is not my cat. But it's still bigger than all of yours!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Just what kind of cat is that? :blink:
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Assur,Mar 1 2004, 05:06 PM Wrote:Just what kind of cat is that?  :blink:
A very big one. :P
Don't worry. You won't feel a thing...until I jam this down your throat!
-Dr. Nick Riviera

Have you read the FAQ, Etiquette, or the Rules yet?
Somebody's been visiting Snopes.com. But I've got one better. Poor kitty!
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
That's a big cat, but Fatmouse isn't scared of it!

[Image: fatmouse.jpg]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Didn't Roy start out like that?

... This won't come to a good end. 'Ware the cat... it's just biding its time.
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
The people who do call back tend to be assholes. I have no idea why. It's just a freaking phone call. Is it against the law to press numbers wrong? (Stupid buttons! Why are they so close together? :P) Now repeated occurances are bad, but if someone was threatning you, it's not a good idea to call them! (Gee, do you want to extort me or what?)

I'm allergic to cats. :(

P.S. Speaking of wrong numbers, I have had people leave rather personal messages on my phone. :P
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Dee dee very good, your comments make me pee in my boxorz. Not that they are that funny but more like they just make me pee in my boxorz... and I don't know why so cut it out. And Boltie, that is a huge cat but the crazy thing is I think I know this lady... so odd.
Bolty,Mar 1 2004, 10:38 PM Wrote:Ahem.

[Image: bigcat.jpg]

Note: Bolty not included in picture.  In fact, this is not my cat.  But it's still bigger than all of yours!

-Bolty
:blink: A baby sabretooth tiger ?! Great , thats the kind of cat I want , one that eats dogs , and leaves behind an entire rugsworth of leftover fur when it's shedding :lol: !
Stormrage :
SugarSmacks / 90 Shammy -Elemental
TaMeKaboom/ 90 Hunter - BM
TaMeOsis / 90 Paladin - Prot
TaMeAgeddon/ 85 Warlock - Demon
TaMeDazzles / 85 Mage- Frost
FrostDFlakes / 90 Rogue
TaMeOlta / 85 Druid-resto
Oh and as for the caller id thang (talkin like a black audience member on ricky lake) They just need to shutup ... mmmhmm... on the serious note, yes I think the man who called you back relies so much on technology and such a believer of technology that he is convinced that there is no such thing as caller id errors. I think if his cell phone text messaged him to shoot himself in the head, he would be loading the bullets in a matter of 1.3 seconds. I on the other hand, do call back the number but if they are not anyone i know i say, oh sorry and leave it at that... :ph34r: I'm a ninja.
Damn you Tomeolta or w/e your name i! you threw a huge image in between my posts! grrr growl! hsss! pfttt! pftttt! meow! :ph34r: I'm a ninja.
Quote:From Forum Rules

The forum is not the chatroom.
It happens from time to time - two to three posters are up late at night and just post away on a forum thread, with new posts every minute as they go back and forth. If you find yourself doing this, try the Chat room instead please.

Quote:Damn you Tomeolta or w/e your name i! you threw a huge image in between my posts! grrr growl! hsss! pfttt! pftttt! meow!

Try using Threaded View.

At the top of any forum page, My Controls -> Options: Board Settings -> Board Display Settings: View Threaded = "Yes"

-Lem
Try to reply specifically to the post you are specifically replying to. Errr, that didn't come out quite right. Click the "reply" bubble inside the specific post you are planning to write a reply to. A lot of us use threaded view so that threads have something resembling structure, and your posts are appearing at random places in the thread where they don't make any sense.
LemmingofGlory,Mar 2 2004, 11:46 AM Wrote:Try using Threaded View.
My complaint against threaded view is that when the site is running slow it takes forever to load new posts. I prefer to just get 25 or so in a row and read them all at once. Threaded is just too dated for me ;-)
The old N54 forum had a great threaded view.

This forum only shows you one post at a time in threaded.

N54 >>> Here. <_<
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
I seem to remember an older version of the forums requiring me to wait five minutes, but then being able to read all 5,000+ posts in a thread all at once. :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
http://aog.2y.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&...&f=2&t=134&st=0
I had an even better image than that, Dee... It was that one actor guy with those tiny hats that only cover the top of your head on, and his head was closer to the camera than the rest of his body, so the perspective of it looked odd.. And it said, "Congratulations, you are the coolest!" :) It was funny. I'll try and find it.