He Man Woman Haters Take Note
This is just wrong.

[Image: urinalpair.jpg]
Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure more than a few guys in school would have given their left testicle for a chance to pee beside a woman.
AtomicKitKat,Feb 26 2004, 07:25 AM Wrote:Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure more than a few guys in school would have given their left testicle for a chance to pee beside a woman.
I think you're missing it, is that really a woman? ;)
If men and women were truly equal (in the most complete sense of the word), the human race would be long extinct. Embrace the differences. Gender identity is essential, even if it has caused some problems over the course of human history.

There are BSA and GSA, and other boys' and girls' clubs in South Carolina are there not? I should think it would be very easy to make the case that the boys are allowed to privately assemble in this manner. I'd even venture to guess that 5 or more of the current 9 U.S. Supreme Court justices would interpret it as a Constitutional right. I should think the case would be dismissed at the very first court hearing though. I mean really, we are talking about getting sued for not inviting someone to your house to play.
Look for the interview with Eliza Dushku. She mentioned doing it standing up alongside her brothers when she was younger. It's not impossible. It's partly about aiming and partly how much effort you want to put into contracting your bladder(the more force you put on it, the straighter the stream).

Well sure, forceful bladder contraction is no problem if you're a *vampire slayer*!

Thanks, though. Any excuse to browse through Maxim is good one.
NP. I'm obsessed enough with her to know that fact. LOL. :P
Quote: I mean really, we are talking about getting sued for not inviting someone to your house to play.
That's basically what it boils down to. And doesn't this little girl realize that she wouldn't want to play with them anyway? If they're so dead-set on not allowing girls into the club-house, why would she want to force her way in? No one is served by suing them because she is not allowed in. So what if she WAS allowed in? She still wouldn't go in. Suing them for being offended just teaches the girl that she can sue anyone, anytime, for anything that she perceives as mildly offensive. The world is full of "offensive" things, and the parents are responsible for teaching the child how to deal with it. You don't deal with it by suing.

These parents are greedy. They are doing their child a disservice.

<sacrasm mode> They should be arrested, put on trial, and imprisoned for X number of years to teach them that fact. If they want to harm their child's upbringing that way, why doesn't the state give that kid a fresh start by taking her away from the bad influence? </sacrasm mode>*cough*
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
Cryptic,Feb 25 2004, 03:00 PM Wrote:[sarcasm]

Gender equality = men who are terrified of making a sexually uncomfortable workplace and say nothing offensive, while women use their sexuality to thrive on the job, a la "The Apprentice"

Racial equality = Guilt-ridden Caucasians who feel responsible for their ancestors' behavior, staying out of the library and losing their jobs to less-qualified minorities in the name of Good

I thought this was widely known.&nbsp; If you have any dissenting thoughts, well, suppress them!&nbsp; Otherwise endangered species might get their feelings hurt.
:lol:

[/sarcasm]
Gender equality = men who are terrified of making a sexually uncomfortable workplace and say nothing offensive, while women use their sexuality to thrive on the job, a la "The Apprentice"

I don't see the sarcasm here, just the truth. But then, I've had my job threatened once because a woman took offence to something I said, and have lost a job because an unspecified comment offended a different woman. But they are allowed to do almost whatever they want to. So now I treat a female co-worker strictly as a semi-hostile force, talked to only if I have to, and only about work, period. It's a shame it's come to that.

And about the bathroom thing...the next thing you know you'll have some women complaining that men are looking at them, and there'll be a lawsuit over that.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Actually, from some of the comments on that site, it seems it's a hell of a lot more discreet for some females than for all guys. More likely, guys will be complaining that they can't piss in the same room as women, since the urethra shuts off from the bladder during "sex mode"...