Blade Fury + %CTC
I have a Blade Fury assassin who found a rare ring with an, among other things, 8% chance to cast level 3 chain lightning on attack affix. I happily had her equip it, thinking that it would be a fun party trick for a wee while till she found something better.

No chain lightning. Not once. For three areas cleared.

8% chance isn't a lot, but statistically it must be highly improbable that it wouldn't trigger at least once. Or does Blade Fury work differently with such affixes?
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect
Some item mods do not work with Blade Fury.

Clicky to see the exceptions
The CTC% 'on Attack' mods will not work with ranges attacks of any kind.
Hi,

How can it be possible that %CTC does not work on any ranged attacks ruvanal? Were you referring only to sins?

AFAIK, goldstryke arch (the uni lwb I believe) has a chance to cast FoH. Is this mod no longer working in 1.10?

Smithy
Ruvenal said:

Quote:The CTC% 'on Attack' mods will not work with ranges attacks of any kind.

The Goldstrike Arch has it's CTC listed as 'on Striking'. It does indeed work as listed, annoying as it is due to the timer on FOH preventing you from firing another arrow immediately.
And you may call it righteousness
When civility survives,
But I've had dinner with the Devil and
I know nice from right.

From Dinner with the Devil, by Big Rude Jake

Hi,

Silly me. That's what I get for posting after pulling an all nighter of D2. Thanks for the correction Shadow with apologies going out to ruvanal. :)

Smithy
Awesome amount of info there, thanks a lot for that link!
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect