Games for LINUX?
I have just installed SuSE Linux Professional 9.0 as second OP on my computer, especially for Internet and (free) Office applications.

Does anybody know of good games for Linux (with URL's please)? And, is Neverwinter Nights available for Linux? Where can I order the Linux version of it, if it is available?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
You'll want to look into WINE and the others like it so that you can run windows apps under Linux I don't have it bookmarked any more but there are several linux compatibility sites that give you lots of info on getting windows games running under different linux flavors.

I don't think NWN has a native linux client, but there is a linux server for it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
http://nwn.bioware.com/downloadsnuxclient.html
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

NWN supports a Linux client and a Linux server. Here's the details:
http://nwn.bioware.com/downloadsnuxclient.html

As for other games, I really don't know. I haven't followed it at all, as when I want to play a game I'll be doing it in Windows anyway.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Nethack.

;)
Thanks for the tips everyone! :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Windows Environment Emulation:
WINE
WineX

Console Emulation:
FCE Ultra
ZSNES
Generator

Infinity Engine Emulator:
GemRB

Games (some of the following may work on multiple platforms, including Windows):
The Linux Game Tome
Tux Games

Abuse-SDL
Arkhart
Boson
Freespace 2
Heretic
Linux-Games
Pingus
PoMPoM Games
Simutrans
Tenes Empanadas Graciela
L.O.S.E.R.
Vendetta
XShipWars

Among many others (many of the following work on multiple platforms, including Windows):
Advanced Strategic Command
Adromeda 9
Battle for Wesnoth
Crimson Fields
Crossfire
D1X
D2X
Doom Legacy
Epiar
Freeciv
FreeCNC
FreeCol
Globulation 2
Legends: Coming of a New Age
Maelstrom
PlaneShift
The Ur-Quan Masters

I also highly recommend checking out your local game software store's bargain bin. I've picked up several titles for Linux from my local EBX, including Descent 3 and another game. Also, check out Tux Games - you'll have to pay, but it's the best way to get Linux games, especially commercial games.

I have loads more links, but I'm too tired to list them all. It would take me over an hour. :P Poke around, especially on Sourceforge. You'll find lots of projects. And if you need any older versions of WineX, I happen to have a few copies. Just drop me a PM.

Edit:
One more link. ;)
Thangoradrim - The Angband Page
Roland *The Gunslinger*
Well, maybe just a little. I loved playing it at the lab on our linux machines. It's strangely addictive, and had the added bonus of being the only game other than UT sanctioned by the Powers That Be. =)
Scientist by Day
Sorceress by Night