+min dammage
I can't figure this out,
I wear nothing, including no charms, but a +5 minimum damage circlet,

damage goes from 1-3 to 11-12

1-3 dagger as well,

2-9 becomes 14-15

now I understand that max must be min +1.

but is it going up by 10 in the first, and 12 in the seccond, because I have almost 100 str (95 exact)

I thought strength multiplied only bace dammage, not final damage...

can i get pointed at some proper information on the order of calculation of dammge and an explanation?
I remember that there is one, that's far more complicated then I could understand, that listed only what the order was, not what any of the equasions where....
The wind has no destination.
What's really happening:

Fists:
Base damage: 1-2
Modified by strength: 1-3 (it's rounded down)

With circlet: 6-2
Modified by strength: 11-3
Then the max >= min + 1 takes effect to make it 11-12

Dagger:
Not enough information. While most mêlée weapons get 1% off-weapon ED per point in strength, daggers get .75% off-weapon ED from both strength and dexterity. So you'd have to say what your dexterity is, as well.

I'd recommend reading Tommi's page on this matter.

The main thing about your question, though, is that it is possible to have a min weapon damage higher than the max weapon damage. It's only after the calculations, when the range of possible values for each damage type has been found, that it makes sure the max is at least 1 more than the min. The LCS is wrong here, BTW, if you have multiple types of damage. Having 10-1 physical and 1-5 fire would make it 10-11 physical and 1-5 fire 11-16 total, while the LCS says it's 11-6 damage, modified to 11-12.
I picked the dagger because it seemed to have a small range.

why does strength add 0-1 to hands, but 5-1 to hands wth circlet?
The wind has no destination.
Strength/dexterity (which and how much depends on the weapon) adds to your off-weapon ED. Other sources of off-weapon ED include non-weapon equipment, skills, and auras. All the ED from these sources get added to a single off-weapon ED term.

The damage calculation order is done in several steps.

First, the base damage for the weapon is found.

Then, the ethereal bonus is applied (if it's ethereal), then the ED on the weapon itself is applied, then any +min/max anywhere is added. The result of this is called the weapon damage.

Then, the off-weapon ED is applied to the weapon damage to give the total damage.

(This is a simplified explanation and doesn't cover all aspects of the calculations).

So, with just fists, you had 1-2 weapon damage, which was increased by 95% from strength. A 95% increase on 1-2, rounded down, is a 0-1 damage increase. With the fists and the circlet, you had 6-2 weapon damage. Here, a 95% increase amounts to 5-1 extra damage.