Free Image Hosting
Image hosts that allow "hotlinking" are hard to find. Most of them get too overloaded very quickly and shut down without warning. This one might be around for the long haul, but it's kind of hard to tell at this point.

I just thought I'd clue you in just in case you're in the market for a good, free image host.

ImageShack.us

Here's a quote from the people running this host (SA forum members):
Quote:ImageShack will be hosting on two dual Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz servers. As such, there will be a lot of resources left unused if the current amount of people using ImageShack remains constant.

Here's a picture, hosted at ImageShack.us, of a strange-looking dog*:
[Image: rugdog.jpg]

*I Photoshopped this some time ago, and it still kinda freaks me out.
Wow, deja vu, I just saw that post about this over at That Other Forum. [Image: emote_ninja.gif]

I'd be all over this if I hadn't signed up at 1&1 just recently. Don't know if I really need two imagehosts. [Image: emote_stealthfap.gif]

As for the dog, all I have to say is

[Image: wtfpanda.jpg]

... That is way too freaky to be posting, mang. It's already 4am for me but I don't know if I'll be able to get any sleep now. [Image: emote_ninja.gif]

So yeah, basically, here's hoping ImageShack sticks around for the long haul! [Image: emote_beerchug.gif]

EDIT: Yep, I feel like crap. You owe me some non-haunted sleep, D. :(
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
I don't want to be the one who has to clean up after that dog :o
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
Kartoffelsalat,Feb 15 2004, 09:44 AM Wrote:I don't want to be the one who has to clean up after that dog :o
But HOW DOES IT EAT?!?
Have you ever seen the South Park episode when Cartman makes an unsettling discovery...?

Martha Stewart: "now just baste the turkey in KY Lubricant and roast at 350..." :ph34r:
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Buahahah. I have a nitefox subdirectory at samods.com. It's all mine, 10-20 (I'm not sure exactly how much, I forgot) megs of space to use and abuse.

[Image: rep-1-3.jpg]
:lol:
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
NiteFox,Feb 16 2004, 03:58 PM Wrote:Buahahah.  I have a nitefox subdirectory at samods.com.  It's all mine, 10-20 (I'm not sure exactly how much, I forgot) megs of space to use and abuse.
Guess that counts as a present doesn't it? Happy birthday ^_^
Thank you, but no - I've had this space since about... Ooh, 2002.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
DeeBye,Feb 14 2004, 10:35 PM Wrote:This one might be around for the long haul, but it's kind of hard to tell at this point.
Pretty sure MacBeth is in it for the long run. :)
[Image: 25908kuenZ.png]
DeeBye,Feb 15 2004, 04:01 PM Wrote:But HOW DOES IT EAT?!?
Indeed. Don't have to clean up after it if it doesn't eat.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
I own ridemelikeapony.com, and host images by request. I wouldn't recommend it for instant hosting, as I haven't written a cgi for that yet... but I provide unlimited bandwidth and hotlinking, so use it if you expect your image to get a lot of traffic.

Edit: Actually you can just send your pictures as attachments to pics@ridemelikeapony.com, and I or somebody else will send you the url.