A little Assassin advice please!
I have an assassin using Natalya's Odium set and a Bartuc's Claw. I like the dual claw look and decided to go with the Dragon Claw finishing skill. Her skills currently are:

20 Claw Mastery
5 Burst of Speed
5 Weapon Block
1 Fade
20 Venom
1 Psychic Hammer
1 Cloak of Shadows
1 Mind Blast

1 Dragon Talon
20 Dragon Claw

1 Blade Fury (3 for pre-requisites)
1 Blade Shield

That used exactly 80 points and I have about +9 to all skills from the set, the bartucs, charms and amulet and 45% physical damage reduction and near maxed resists. She also has a maxed 5 fps per claw hit, but despite that it takes an annoyingly long time to really take anything down in a single player hell game.

My question is what would be a good charge up skill to put point in? I have about another 25 points to spend and I wanted any opinions/advice on what a good charge up skill would be to compliment the dual claw hit with Dragon Claw. I choose not to go through the kicking method because nats boots aren't so hot for that. I heard that Fists of Fire might be a good choice, but I was wondering about Tiger Strike. I heard that Tiger Strike only addes the enhanced damage to the first of the double hits and wasn't worth it. Is it true?

Any opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
I'd be really, really tempted by a 10+ Death Sentry if I were you. Well, if I were me actually, which I just so happen to be. Your build is crying out for the immense area-of-effect damage that DS can provide. That might be a bit too standard for you, possibly?

1 point in Dragon Flight could also be handy for tactical (read cowardly) purposes.

I'd have a hard time choosing between the charge-ups. Phoenix is the most versatile, obviously. But since you've already got kickass (punchass really) physical and poison damage you don't really need three more elements. Tiger Strike it very cool for Boss-killing, but you're most lacking in AoE damage. I'd have a slight preference for CoT, I think. Especially if you do get some DS for fire/physical AoE. Otherwise a case could be made for FoF and BoI as well.

Dragon Claw does not release double charges from any skill. It does have the advantage of giving you two chances to release.
Yeah I was thinking a trap would be a better idea than a charg-up for Area Effect. That really is the main problem with the build, I just didn't know if there was any trap good enough to be useful with only 20 points and no synergies.

I read recently thats its less effective to take the time to charge-up a skill and attack with Dragon Claw than it is to just straight attack with Dragon Claw. Thanks for the advice, I think I will try out death sentry. I wonder if lightning sentry would be viable with no synergies.