Leap Attack change?
Playing in the flayer jungle (single player 1.10 final), I have noticed that leap-attacking to kill the shamans causes the whole crowd I fly over to take a swing at me (causing damage and attacker-takes-damage sparks when they hit). I'm not 100% sure, but it seemed like I would simply fly over enemies unharmed in older versions, and this change seems quite bad for my poor barbarians... Is this new in 1.10, or did I just not notice before?

what % of my regular standing-still defense do i get while flying?

-- frink
What's funnier is when you LA over Pindle's Garden and they charge you while you're in mid air, and hit and you get ping-ponged in midair and land somewhere completely different and desynched.

Death usually visits shortly after.
Monsters already did this in 1.09; I'm not sure about earlier versions.

I'm pretty sure you get full defense during flight.
This is true, you will take damage leaping over some things (the pentagram fires in the Black Tower, for instance).

Note, though, that you can jump over (most) missles unscathed (spear cat's spears, fireballs, flayer darts, etc...).

Liberal use of the howl skill can be a nice substitute instead of just hucking over a huge group when you need to get at the ringleader guys.
*Swarmalicious - USeast Hardcore
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - W Wonka

The Flying Booyaka and The Legend of Bonesnap