Base/Increased attack speed
How can i find how what my REAL attack speed is

like i shoot faster with WF then with Buriza, but buriza got 80% ias, en wf only 20%.
How can i find my attack/fps , how to get a 7 fps attack, I hear5d something about that, can it also been achieved with weapon? how much ias would i need ? :P

plz help ? :)
Clicky.
ty alot
The Lurker Lounge Etiquette

(Relevant Section)
Quote:4) Please post in real English. If English is not your first language (or even if it is *cough*), we do not mind spelling or grammatical errors...we do not mind typos from anyone either. However, we do not appreciate '|337 5|o33|<' or any unnecessary shortenings of English words - common abbreviations such as 'lvl' or 'dmg' are fine though. If you do not follow this rule, you will be flamed or ignored completely.
what i'd do wrong ?
You said "plz" :P
Not just that. I know you're kidding, but I'll do this for the original poster's benefit.

This is the entire first post:
Quote:How can i find how what my REAL attack speed is

like i shoot faster with WF then with Buriza, but buriza got 80% ias, en wf only 20%.
How can i find my attack/fps , how to get a 7 fps attack, I hear5d something about that, can it also been achieved with weapon? how much ias would i need ?

First sentence: didn't capitalize the "I" and didn't use punctuation.

Second sentence: started the sentence with "like", didn't capitalize the first letter or the "I", didn't capitalize the second use of the abbreviation, used a non-english word meant to represent "and", and used improper verb ("has", not "got").

Third sentence: didn't capitalize the I, had broken english, and numerous typos.

Fourth sentence: didn't capitalize anything, not the starting letter, not the I, not the abbreviation, spaced the punctuation at the end.

So, it's littered with mistakes and general carelessness. Sorry for being the ass in pointing these things out, but I'd say it falls under the Lurker Lounge Etiquette rule #4 as posted above. Carelessness isn't acceptable; if you don't care enough about what you're writing to spell check or type words out completely, then I don't really care to read it.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
Hi JustAGuy, (and, hopefully you're still here: IKKE)

Quote:if you don't care enough about what you're writing to spell check or type words out completely, then I don't really care to read it.

I'd endorse that.

@ IKKE:
Moreover, if you don't really care about what you are writing (as may be judged by your typed text), just don't write it.
It's not that we don't care to read it - some of us still do - but most of us are annoyed by your carelessness.
Such a grotty request rather conveys a message like:

'Well, I logged in because these guys seem to know quite a lot - now let's please hope that they hurry to answer my questions so that I can get back do doing something more fascinating'

- even if you didn't mean it in on no account.

Just some thoughts. Etiquette is very important here, I had to learn my lesson when I started to post here, too.

Greetings, Fragbait
Quote:You cannot pass... I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The Dark Flame will not avail you, Flame of Udun. Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass.
- Gandalf, speaking to the Balrog

Quote:Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash! Be water, my friend...
- Bruce Lee

Quote: There's an old Internet adage which simply states that the first person to resort to personal attacks in an online argument is the loser. Don't be one.
- excerpt from the forum rules

Post content property of Fragbait (member of the lurkerlounge). Do not (hesitate to) quote without permission.
Well ehm... I thought #$%&, It's a forum... Ohwell...

There aren't many type mistakes though. Just that 5 if im correct :P, and my excuses for that lowzy post.
I surely hope this post is better, however, it contains more nonsence :D , just some little off-topic talk.
Oh well, I will remind this for my latter posts (latter... Don't know if I put the right word there.. I'm from Holland btw :P)

P.S. I LOVE YOU :ph34r:
There are many non-English speakers on this forum. That's fine if you're not 100% on the language, but still take care.

The lounge does have high standards, and that's the reason why I like it so much. Personally, whenever I post something, I take the most care that I possibly can. If what I'm posting isn't at the quality level of a print article, I think twice about it.
"Yay! We did it!"
"Who are you?"
"Um, uh... just ... a guy." *flee*
I would have just been mildly annoyed, had it only been your first post, but it was mainly the plz that sealed the deal of me posting the link. So AssA was, indeed, correct. :P Just a little thing that I hate. However, this post of yours has shown improvement. Welcome to the Lounge. :mellow: