2 quick questions
Well, I got to say that I really can't answer these questions, so I decided to post them here, as Lurkers can handle everything ;)

1 Is there some data charts about the physical damage of Armageddon? I found one two months ago, and it's been deleted...

2 When a character is in hit recovery mod, what would happen if he receives the final damage more than 1/12 of his max life again? And could he block the attack while in the block recovery?

Thanks very much.

Cheers
Quote:And could he block the attack while in the block recovery?
No.

Quote:When a character is in hit recovery mod, what would happen if he receives the final damage more than 1/12 of his max life again?
Unless they "fixed" this, I think that your character would restart hit recovery animation.
Obi2Kenobi,Feb 2 2004, 11:12 PM Wrote:No.

Unless they "fixed" this, I think that your character would restart hit recovery animation.
Hum, thank you very much.

Anyway, I got another question. If character's skill level is modified after he has summoned some minions, will they maintain the former attributes? I've heard that the number of druids' ravens will not decrease even if you take off all the gears, but it would get declined when character stepping into another place. How about other minions, then? Thanks very much!

Cheers
I believe that summons and spell effects remain at the level they were when they were summoned/used even if your skill levels change while they're active.

i.e. Ravens' levels won't change after you summon them or an Amazon's Slow Missile won't change after you've casted it.
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Lahve and peace!
Summons maintain their level, no matter how much it changes...

Quote:I've heard that the number of druids' ravens will not decrease even if you take off all the gears
however, if you do not have enough skill points to maintain your current number of summons, the excess summons go poof. So if you have 1 point into spirit wolf, and gear that adds 4 to spirit wolf, you will be able to summon 5 spirit wolves. However, if you take this gear off, the 4 oldest wolves go bye-bye.
Quote:however, if you do not have enough skill points to maintain your current number of summons, the excess summons go poof.

I don't think that's always the case. In the case of skeletons, if you use +all skills, +necro skills and +summoning skills gear to increase the max number of skeletons, summon the skeletons and take off the gear, you'll keep your army. However, if you used +raise skeleton gear and removed that, the extras do die.

I haven't tested other summons but I suspect something similar may happen.
I believe my elementalist calculator had the physical component working and the fire component is within 0.1-1% of being right (I never did find that rounding bug :( ).

Check out Nature's Storm.
-TheDragoon
Thank you :rolleyes:
summonings

you only reach the number of summons with +skill items and summon the maximum, they'll decrease back to the current number (depents on skillpoints) after changing the equipment! but the status points of them will stay.

e.g. necromancer -> with +skill-items = 11 minions -> summon them until maximum reached -> switch equipment -> without (or less +skill-items) = 10 minions -> 1 minion will be killed. we know that if you have a higher level of the skill, the statpoints (of the minion[s]) will be better - so we see if you revived all like i wrote before, they will still have the higher status-points (more life, higher dmg, ar ...)
you see - the attributes of minions are depending of skilllevel at the moment when you "cast" them (excluding number of them)

the rabes are an other case: if you can (again with +skillitems) summone (e.g) 4 rabes, switch the equipment (then you only got 1 point in rabe left) then they'll stay! they aren't "normal" summones -> some name other summones (grizzly, wolfes, skeletons, revives ...) passiv minions, because the only way to loose them is getting killed, they got killed, or exit game (also decreasing skill-points getting +skill shout - barb, skill-shrine...).
but that's not at rabes - they'll stay, until their number of hits becomes "0" (finally binary :) )

good eveing *back-to-game* B)
From what I've seen, Ravens aren't an exception.

If you use +[raven/spirit wolf/dire wolf] gear to summon more minions than you could without the gear, they'll die when you take off the item.

If you use +druid skills, +summoning skills or +all skills gear to summon more [ravens/spirit wolves/dire wolves], they'll stay around even without the gear.

However, I did encounter some strange behaviour in my tests. I can't explain it, though, so perhaps more scientific testing will be necessary.
yeah sounds right! i've only tested it with +druid skills. (i'm sure that +summoning skills work the same as +druid/ +all skills)! could anyone test, if it only occurs with +rabe (should also be tested with +wolfes, perhaps it works different)!
at the moment I don't habe +rabe/+summoning and/or +wolf items, so I hope anyone could help.

so at the moment: +druide skills, +all skills and +summoning skills work with casting the maximum and change equipment (if maximum number < +skill equipment number, minions should stay in number and their attributes)