How to find Jarulf?
Hello, folks.

Can you please tell me what's the current Jarulf's e-mail?

Thanks.
1) Scroll to top of page
2) Click "Members"
3) Search for "Name contains" -> "Jarulf"
4) His e-mail is listed as "private," so use the Private Message feature instead.

-Lem
Dmitri,Jan 28 2004, 09:47 PM Wrote:How to find Jarulf?
Simple...

1. Donate $100k+ to the Republican party

2. attend White House dinner

3. casually mention to G.W. that smug "neutral" Switzerland is hiding international IP thief/mad-scientist/demon-loving terrorist code-named "Jarulf"

4. sip champaigne, er, "freedom wine", while watching video loops of the Alps nuked to oblivion in 30 seconds on the Fox "news" channel

5. listen to years of intermitent post mortem news stories on why Jarulf was never found, even though he was *certainly* in possession of demonic weapons of mass destruction and brokered the arming of Iraq for their attacks on the U.S. "Homeland"

p.s. if there was an easier way of getting ahold of this Jarulf person, don't you think the most powerful government on Earth would know about it?... So ignore that specious LemmingofGlory post, he can't possibly know what he's talking about.
"He's got demons? Cool!" -- Gonzo, Muppet Treasure Island

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

"Mom! Dad! It's evil! Don't touch it!" -- Kevin, Time Bandits
Hi,

Ah? Isn't Jarulf from Sweden? Has he moved to Switzerland? Are you using a Red Green atlas? Or am I all wet?

Inquiring minds, and all that. :)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Pete,Jan 29 2004, 12:36 AM Wrote:Ah?  Isn't Jarulf from Sweden?  Has he moved to Switzerland?  Are you using a Red Green atlas?
Yep, Jarulf is not in Switzerland. In fact I knew that.

But that's the point. ;)

"Proto-matter... an unstable substance which every ethical scientist in the galaxy has denounced as dangerously unpredictable." -- Saavik, Star Trek III

Would GEORGE know the difference?
~nt
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
nt = nice try.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Where's WarLocke's dead horse when you need it?

(But please, no repostings. :unsure:)
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
kandrathe,Jan 29 2004, 09:42 AM Wrote:Act III, of course.
Actually my Jarulf acompanies me everywhere, and only DXPP™ seems to kill him with any regularity.

You can often find us in act 5, high in the snowy mountain peaks... looks like Switzerland. ;)

Quote: Where's WarLocke's dead horse when you need it?

What? Me, repost?

LockeCo accepts no responsibility for damage caused by the viewing of linked images.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
LemmingofGlory,Jan 28 2004, 06:10 PM Wrote:4) His e-mail is listed as "private," so use the Private Message feature instead.
Good thing this forum has this feature, or else we may not be able to email him at all! He's become a rather private person :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Yeah, thank God (read: Bolty :P ) for PM.

Until quite recently I would spend some hours a week at the board on http://www.dreamtheater.net, but the caliber of the people there aside, a board without Private messaging or a search-function does not a forum make!

Half of the threads were "private" messages to individual posters on the board. The other half was issues already asked and answered.

There's a point buried deep beneath all this nonsensical mumbojumbo: We all take certain things for granted; such as Bolty's insistince of providing us with a top-notch board.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
[ Wrote:Angel,Feb 1 2004, 01:35 AM] Yeah, thank God (read: Bolty :P ) for PM....We all take certain things for granted; such as Bolty's insistince of providing us with a top-notch board.
Yes, and I'll leave extra frankincense and double-chocolate-chip cookies on the stuffed Bolty doll altar in the living room tonight. ;)
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
"Hail and approbation to Bolty: Lord of LL and leader of the wise. When my master awoke from his slumber, he sought the body of a mortal ..." etc..

:P
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Jarulf is in Act 3. Check with Asheara.

-rcv-