Which game is better? Morrowind or Diablo II
Hi fellow Lurkers:

I have been playing Morrowind for the past few months and i must say it is quite the game. I also have played Diablo 2 for a couple of years and thought it was the greatest game of all time. My thinking is beginning to change, especially with the two expansions to Morrowind. I am very interested to here what people think is the best of the two games, Morrowind or Diablo II, and what are your reasons why?
Cenarius Alliance

Liscentia 80 Death Knight (450 Herbalism 425 Inscription)
Mysteryium 80 Shaman (450 Skinning 441 Leatherworking)
Tutelin 80 Priest (413 Enchanting 420 Tailoring)
Frozzen 73 Mage (Tailoring 375 Enchanting 375)
Obstinate 71 Hunter (375 Herbalism 375 Alchemy)
Squabbles 70 Warlock (Tailoring 375 Leatherworking 291)
Niniuin 70 Paladin (Herbailism 375 Alchemy 375)
Thunderous 66 Warrior (Mining 375 Tailoring 360)
I like them both, but they are very different sytles of game.

I still play them both as well on occasion, but since I still play Masters of Orion II and Diablo 1 on a semi-regular basis I don't know how heavy you want to weight my opinion. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
HALO. :lol:

On a serious note, I'd choose Torment over either option any day of the week.
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
I think that any game that has more depth than 1 millimeter is better than Diablo II ;)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Sword_of_Doom,Jan 22 2004, 01:21 PM Wrote:why?
D2, because it actually runs (on my machine).
Yes, that's right... another convert.
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Which is better Chess or Solitaire? I also vote that they are very different games. I like them both, and at times I like Deus Ex, Mechwarrior, and NWN, and Warcraft, and TFC, and Counter-Strike ...

Variety is the spice of gaming. Do anything for too long and your eyes go funny. :blink:
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I'd take any Infinity Engine game (e.g. Baldur's Gate series, Icewind Dale series, Planescape: Torment) over either of them, personally.

But, since you asked, I'd have to say I like Morrowind more than D2, even though I can't run Morrowind on my system. I played it on a friend's Xbox (oh, the shame!), and enjoyed it, even if I couldn't quite get around using a controller for something designed for a mouse and keyboard. My Argonian Knight was looking rather spiffy by the time I stopped playing :)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. ;)

Sorry, I've never played Morrowind. Perhaps I should.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!