Funny Picture
Found it in a Chinese forum:

[Image: ENSS_2003102121442351782.jpg]
[Image: LunarCellAYB.jpg]

... As you can see, my Photoshop skillz suck. <_<
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Better than mine, dude. ;D

I'd love to know what the Chinese characters were in that picture.
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Quote: Better than mine, dude.

Now I'm confused. Pansesus = Count Duckula?

I especially like how the Dubya hero has the special attacks Oil Money, Madonna, Air Force, and Nuke. :blink:
Warlocke:
Quote:... As you can see, my Photoshop skillz suck

Ducky:
Quote:Better than mine, dude.

In response to your question
Quote:Pansesus = Count Duckula?

I don't think so.

-Bob
Quote:Now I'm confused. Pansesus = Count Duckula?
Of course not.

Bush's hero name is "Humanitarian" and he is a level 1 " Justice Protector".
Quote:Of course not.

Ah. Guess I should stop posting at four in the morning, eh?
Pansesus,Jan 18 2004, 10:07 AM Wrote:Found it in a Chinese forum:

[Image: ENSS_2003102121442351782.jpg]
I don't know what it says to you, but to me it says "X User Posted Image". Maybe it's me, but I just can't see the humor in that.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!
Lady Vashj,Jan 20 2004, 03:24 PM Wrote:I don't know what it says to you, but to me it says "X User Posted Image".&nbsp; Maybe it's me, but I just can't see the humor in that.
That's because Panseus leeched the image from what looks like a forum that allows image attachments.

PROTIP: If you want to display an image here, use your own hosting. Or contact me via either PM or e-mail. I have webspace and would be happy to host images for someone in need.

Leeching from webspace that does not belong to you is bad. Thankfully, the image in this case just disappeared. In a worst-case scenario, the person who runs the originating website will change the image to display something unpleasant (goatse, tubgirl, or a 65,000 x 65,000 pixel GIF).

We all hated it when someone leeched Bolty's images (while also ripping off his website design) awhile back. Don't do the same to someone else.
DeeBye,Jan 20 2004, 06:47 PM Wrote:In a worst-case scenario, the person who runs the originating website will change the image to display something unpleasant (goatse, tubgirl, or a 65,000 x 65,000 pixel GIF).
Did you know that goatse.cx was taken down?

You can go here for more information on it, but it's caused a semi-stir on the Net. Sick and disgusting as it is, goatse.cx is an Internet tradition. Disturbingly, it's hard to argue that it's not a part of Internet culture. As Memepool put it, "The internet without goatse is like apple pie without the vanilla ice cream."

So of course there's online petitions to get it put back up. The Internet is fascinating.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I'm glad it's gone (I'm sure the picture will pop up here or there anyway...). I can wach the most graphic shows on discovery/TLC while eating a beef dinner but that just messed with me.
DeeBye,Jan 20 2004, 10:47 PM Wrote:That's because Panseus leeched the image from what looks like a forum that allows image attachments.

PROTIP:  If you want to display an image here, use your own hosting.  Or contact me via either PM or e-mail.  I have webspace and would be happy to host images for someone in need. 

Leeching from webspace that does not belong to you is bad.  Thankfully, the image in this case just disappeared.  In a worst-case scenario, the person who runs the originating website will change the image to display something unpleasant (goatse, tubgirl, or a 65,000 x 65,000 pixel GIF).

We all hated it when someone leeched Bolty's images (while also ripping off his website design) awhile back.  Don't do the same to someone else.
Well, sorry for that. In fact I took this from the forum I belong to, since I am a moderator there. The forum is being updated, so the image can't be displayed well.

Actually we allow people to leech the pics in the forum, most of which have valid address, so it is not likely to be changed into other unpleasant pics, unless someone tend to hack the website, but I got to give the address, then: bbs.chinabn.net

Really sorry because I don't know the rules here. I will not leech the pics next time :(
Quote:tubgirl

Oh god.

I can take 'the' Goatse pic, however gross it may be; but Tubgirl pwns me. :ph34r:

Another one that I just can't take is that guy who had his nipples surgically removed - and was talking about metal implants with screw-on ball-bearing nipples or something. Sweet jesus, that thread was almost too much...
Scatalogical humor is a weakness of mine.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
WarLocke,Jan 20 2004, 04:03 PM Wrote:I can take 'the' Goatse pic, however gross it may be; but Tubgirl pwns me.&nbsp; :ph34r:
Hmm I thought tubgirl was that... Well, not exactly something I am ashamed to have made a mistake about. :P
Good riddance. But I think it will live on. -_-
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Bolty,Jan 20 2004, 06:04 PM Wrote:Sick and disgusting as it is, goatse.cx is an Internet tradition.&nbsp; Disturbingly, it's hard to argue that it's not a part of Internet culture.&nbsp; As Memepool put it, "The internet without goatse is like apple pie without the vanilla ice cream."
The internet without goatse is like mashed potatoes without the lumps. It's just not the same without the lumps.

(Does this make tubgirl the gravy? Ewww... best not to think about that one.)

Also, there are FAR worse images out there on the web. Goatse doesn't even faze me anymore.
DeeBye,Jan 21 2004, 05:04 AM Wrote:(Does this make tubgirl the gravy?&nbsp; Ewww... best not to think about that one.)
My brain has called a strike. Nico, I think you can have your helm back now. Best be away before other organs decide to join the picket line. Thanks Dee.

(PS - Dee, if you're on the hunt for gross imagery, try going to Snopes.com and looking up the guy who got loaded on heroin and started cutting off his face, and what he did after that, which is not suitable for description at the Lounge.)
UPDATE: Spamblaster.
Quote:Does this make tubgirl the gravy?

[Image: kittenthxsomuch.jpg]
Count Duckula,Jan 21 2004, 12:12 AM Wrote:(PS - Dee, if you're on the hunt for gross imagery, try going to Snopes.com and looking up the guy who got loaded on heroin and started cutting off his face, and what he did after that, which is not suitable for description at the Lounge.)
Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not some kind of oddball who goes around looking for nasty pictures or anything like that. I just like to follow links, and sometimes these links take me to places I'd rather not be. Clicking a link is always a gamble. Sometimes it pays off and you see something really funny. Sometimes you lose and get goatse'd.

That being said, I think the prolapse picture on snopes is 10x worse than facepeeler :ph34r: