Today: Iraq
--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

I could not find "laund." Drat, off to the encyclopedia I go.

Maybe it be Atomic Number 117, a trans uranic element that needs a name . . . "laundrium?"

As in: "Should I do my laundry, um, or mow the lawn?" :D
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I'm sure it is involved in the mysterious spontaneous combustion of socks in the dryer -- the source of lint of course.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Heavens, you've never heard of laundanum? I believe Sherlock Holmes was rather fond of it. Shakespeare even referred to it; "Neither a borrower nor a launder be."

All in :D
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Ghostiger,Jan 21 2004, 05:34 AM Wrote:The supposed irony would be.

I use a much energy relative to my consideration vs. I think people should use less energy

The problem is there is no evidense for anything in the case, it was an opinon on my part and his side only had a base, if he added essentially to my statment- namely "necessary".

Its a bit of a mess to dicern the proper elements of a given irony, when it doesnt exist.
Sorry, but I can't understand any of those sentences. Perhaps if you translate them into L337 it might improve my comprehension? :P
Obviously! Given the state of his tie, he wouldn't know irony if he was hit in the face with one!
But whate'er I be,
Nor I, nor any man that is,
With nothing shall be pleased till he be eased
With being nothing.
William Shakespeare - Richard II
Holmes had no fondness for laudanum, but instead made use of cocaine. He did, in "The Adventure of the Man with the Twisted Lip" come across personages that made use of the tincture whilst investigating Neville St.Claire's disappearance.
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.