Should Have Had Hungry Man?
Note: Some of the pictures featured in this article are graphic in nature. They may, and probably will, cause bloating, vomiting, indigestion and/or nasea. Viewer discretion is advised. :o
Yeah, X-E is great. Matt's drama stories starring Skeletor never fail to crack me up. Oh, and the one with Kang and the lego superheroes was just awesome. B)

That Hungry Man article is pretty gross, too. :(
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
http://www.ecologos.org/pp.htm
231%

'Nuff said.
Am I the only one here who wants to try one? Because now I'm really hungry.
I've tried it probably 5 or 10 times, and I haven't keeled over yet. The sausage is rather disgusting but the rest tastes about like you would expect it to. The pancakes could really use some butter/syrup/etc, and the eggs could use some salt ;)

I think this link was previously posted here months ago. Good conversation starter.
The pics don't look disgusting in any way, normal food can look much worse with a little effort (that camera setting called 'macro').
Krang Goes Babysitting!

Quite possibly the funniest "article" I've ever read on X-Entertainment.

"He got out of line." :blink: :D :lol:

It should be noted that the above link contains some crude language (not a huge amount, but still).
WarLocke,Jan 12 2004, 12:38 AM Wrote:Krang Goes Babysitting!
I wish to procure for myself each and every one of these toys.

[Image: toys.jpg]
If you can't hear your arteries clogging as you eat, it probably doesn't taste very good.

Bran muffin ... yiick!

NB :rolleyes:
Sense and courtesy are never common
Don't try to have the last word. You might get it. - Lazarus Long
Quote:I wish to procure for myself each and every one of these toys.

I had just about every ninja turtle back in the day. Krang was the most boring, especially after I lost his little suit with legs. :lol:
Steve, don't eat it!
Political Correctness is the idea that you can foster tolerance in a diverse world through the intolerance of anything that strays from a clinical standard.
Quote:Steve, don't eat it!

Ugh, I think I'm going to be sick. :(

Sadly enough, I've actually eaten that 'Potted Meat Food Product' (same brand too, if memory serves). Everything he says about it is true - it is indeed an oddly granular yet smooth paste, and it is vaguely spicy (as well as having an odour that would offend a baboon). It doesn't taste very good, either. :blink: