Delirium Bug
I made a Delirium for my Bar pet and, when Delirium is activated I couldn't see him on my screen but the automap. It seemed that he was locked and can not attack monsters, but still enemies were able to do damage on him. I 'd also tried Delirium on my act2 pet and he can not be seen either while moving in the bonefetish mod, luckily he was not freezed at all and could attack very efficiently. I've no idea whether this bug has been reproted before. I also gotta a question that what will happen to rogues and iron wolves if they are morphed, since they are not likely to be hit very often. Cheers
Drag Rogues and Iron Wolves through Act 1 or Act 2 Sewers(any place with lots of archer types), you're sure to see them get whacked. :P
Heiho,

since a char can't do special attacks while morphed, what about the hirelings?

IOW how much of the hireling AI is overwritten with fetish AI?

An Iron Wolf won't use standard attack if not in deep trouble. Will he run around like a fetish and end in trouble therefore?
A Rogue shoots arrows, will she try to melee instead if morphed like a Shifter Druid, or will she become a arrow-spitting Fetish?
Or will they just stand around dumb and silly, being ashamed and hoping noone notices their woe?

If the Barbarian can't Stun/Bash, but his AI tells him to do it instead of Normal Attack, will he be helpless like the above report suggests? But why does the Desert Guy still attack, when his AI tells him to use Jab almost all the time in higher hLvls (and that runeword requires at least hLvl51, which is pretty high in terms of the AI telling him to use Jab).

Interesting topic, even when I most probably won't find an Ist rune for the next five years or so, and wouldn't waste it for sure on that runeword^^
so long ...
librarian

Check out some peanuts or the
Diablo II FAQtoids
current status: re-thinking about HoB
Hello;

There is a Delirium runeword that makes a character have a 50% chance of morphing into some sort of greyish undead soul killer on being striked. It's only attack is a headbutt and it cannot cast spells?

Why?

Is it a sort of bug and does it have any use?

Has anyone in this forum ever morphed into a Delirium?
Can you please save a screenshot and show it online?
Gnem Eehc is actually Gnem Eehc.
Gnem Eehc,Jan 15 2004, 06:37 AM Wrote:Hello;

There is a Delirium runeword that makes a character have a 50% chance of morphing into some sort of greyish undead soul killer on being striked. It's only attack is a headbutt and it cannot cast spells?

Why?

Is it a sort of bug and does it have any use?

Has anyone in this forum ever morphed into a Delirium?
Can you please save a screenshot and show it online?
My thoughts are that they're trying to bring back some of the "cursed items" from Diablo 1. In this case since the rest of the runeword is pretty powerful they added the bone fetish morphing.

Here is the screenshot: Click Me!
Its actually 1 percent to cast a lvl 50 delirium. (arreat summit) i blieve there are benefits of them while morphed but i cannot remember what the advantages were.
When a merc in doll-form dies, does it explode and do damage to monsters?
No.
librarian,Jan 8 2004, 02:38 PM Wrote:Or will they just stand around dumb and silly, being ashamed and hoping noone notices their woe?
Seems to me they do a lot of that anyway...

I would never use an Ist for an item I was going to give a merc. They're just not worth it to me. If I were to make a Delirium item, I would find the most supreme eth helm possible, use it until it was down to one durability, and THEN give it to a merc. Making it just for the merc is a waste. Lore maybe. Delirium never.
Creator of "The Corrupted Wish Game": Rules revised 06/15/05
"It was a quiet day...the kind of quiet that happens just before the entire Sioux nation comes up over the ridge."
[Image: cobalt-60.jpg] Click here for a free iPod!