Private Games
I'd like to set up a game with a good number of legit (or practically) players from this forum (or legit friends of yours.)

If I receive a decent reply rate to this thread, then we'll set up a big game or something fun. A private game so we stick to no stupid hacks or cheats. I don't know about you but a big legit game is something of a dream and I think it would be very fun indeed!

If you're interested in joining this fun multi-game please post your nickname in diablo and a roughly good time for you (in Eastern if posible).

That way we can determine what's best for the majority of those who are interested.

I have high hopes, please join! (*All levels welcome of course*)

nick: Sir.EnderWiggin
eastern time that's good: (till January 4th; 12pm to 2am / after the 5th; 5pm to 12am)
I usually play on USWest.
Nick: Drac0nis (yes, with a zero, not an o)
Im personally GMT+1300, not a clue what eastern is. guessing some american timethingie~. so for me, 5pm to 11pm is okay, which converts to roughly I dont know :P
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
Hey drac

Eastern US(EST) is GMT-5:00

So EST would be Drac0nis'vill+18:00 or, Drac0nis'ville-6:00 plus one day ahead

I'm in PST which is 3 hours behind EST so I'm only 3 hours difference from you again w00000tah!!

We should get some games together. I'm on vacation for another 3 weeks so I have plenty of free time.

For other timezone related info check: www.timeanddate.com

I'm usually on Ell_man@uswest <--using warcraft3 I'm not sure if diablo users can message wc3 peoples though.
-Ell_man