Trainers
Honkers, you have been banned. Go away, cheater.

-Griselda
Word of warning... don't post again B)
Ah, yes. Mr. Honkers returns. :blink:
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

kandrathe,Dec 29 2003, 10:56 AM Wrote:Ah, yes.  Mr. Honkers returns.  :blink:
Who?

I'm unfamiliar with this character.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Honkers,Dec 29 2003, 05:25 AM Wrote:I need a site for a good diablo trainer and instructions on how THE HELL YOUR SUPOSED TO UES THIS BLOODY SLU... sorry i have turret syndrom but i need to know where THE HELL TO GET A BLOODY F... .... ... .  .... trainer!
~Honk!~
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. It's got everything -- a request for cheats, lousy spelling/grammar, stealth vulgarity, and a mysterious ailment known as "turret syndrom".

I am looking forward to reading many more quality posts from Honkers!
Please report to Battle.net, the War Room forum, for further insights on your problelm.

Consider also playing freeze tag on the Santa Monica Freeway. If that won't train you to have lightning quick reactions, nothing will. :P
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Honkers,Dec 29 2003, 02:25 AM Wrote:I need a site for a good diablo trainer and instructions on how THE HELL YOUR SUPOSED TO UES THIS BLOODY SLU... sorry i have turret syndrom but i need to know where THE HELL TO GET A BLOODY F... .... ... .  .... trainer!
~Honk!~
Harumph!!! :angry:
Sense and courtesy are never common
Don't try to have the last word. You might get it. - Lazarus Long
--
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame29.html
[Image: trainwreck.jpg]
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]