OK I give up
I've tried various channel names hoping to hit on one. I've searched the lounge for channels but maybe my search skills aren't up to the task. Where do lurkers hang out? The only reference I found here is to Diablo DSF-1. Are there any D2 channels I should check out. Please PM or mail me if you don't want to expose your secrets to the world.

Thanks
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
op theamazonbasin

Technically, that is where Basiners hang out, but if you are a Basiner as well, (and probably if you aren't, not sure) you can hang out there too, since a lot of Lurkers are Basiners. :D
On USWest, Diablo DSF-1 is about the best you can do. It's a wasteland though. 90% of the time it is devoid of life.

The Amazon Basin channel is more active, but then again it's the Amazon Basin channel and not the Lurker Lounge channel.

(add me to your friends list if you want some HOT HOT D2LoD company on USWest -- *DeeBye110)
Technically, on USEast, it's lurkerlounge. Nobody's ever there, however. I, too, hang out in op theamazonbasin.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
On WEST, I often hang around in Lurkerlounge. I've seen 2 other people there in the last year or so. Bear in mind that I spend most of my time in games though, and not in the channel.
Bah, closest thing to real time communication is most likely the IRC channel.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Archon_Wing,Dec 24 2003, 11:50 PM Wrote:Bah, closest thing to real time communication is most likely the IRC channel.
it would make sense as then theres no realm divide
a55of rot13

539 tbh

Don't think cos i understand... i care
Don't think cos we're talkin... we're friends

*shavenlunatic - Europe