What should I do?
I lost the CD-key of diablo II classic what do I have to do (Besides searching it!) I'm soooooo helpless! Please please please help me! D2 is my life! I don't know what my life will be without it! And my computer will be reset soon so I'll have to install D2 again and how will I do that without CD-key? Well let's say I need it very very hard! What can I do? :(
Contact Blizzard. The last time I checked if you mail them the original CD's they will send you a new copy with a new CD key. Policy may have changed.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Contact them at wich E-mail adress?
heh, if D2 is your life then I pity you.
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
support@blizzard.com

Meant to put that in the first one. Just let them know the situation. Like I said that was the old policy, don't know if it has changed.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Go here for the relevant steps:

The CD-Key is missing or unreadable
I'm screwed I live in holland and I don't have a single US dollar to pay the shipping costs! Can I play d2 classic with a D2 lod CD-key? Or with the CD-key from another player?
I don't think LOD keys will cross over.

You can use someone elses cd key to install D2, but you may have problems on bnet. Single player should be OK though.

NB

ps. e-mail blizzard, it's no big deal.
Sense and courtesy are never common
Don't try to have the last word. You might get it. - Lazarus Long
http://www.blizzard.com/inblizz/icontact.shtml

Look for the country closest to your own.

Vexatious Loitering Turtles!
Knijnknelis,Dec 23 2003, 07:33 AM Wrote:I'm screwed I live in holland and I don't have a single US dollar to pay the shipping costs! Can I play d2 classic with a D2 lod CD-key? Or with the CD-key from another player?
Be careful about sharing a CD key with somebody. You can't play on b.net at the same time, and if that person gets banned, you get banned too.
Kartoffelsalat
USEast SCL
*kevin_osu
Yay!!!!! I bought a new diablo II CD I'm so happy! I can play diablo II again! altough it was very said to see all my characters with Character Expired under their names :(
edited
edited