Hello all
Not sure if any of you remember me, apart from Elric and perhaps few others from FO, but anyway. Been away for what seems like ages, mainly because I haven't had internet connection at home for almost 2 years, but also because I was pretty occupied with real life events. As for the people who don't recognize me anymore or people who has never known me at all, let me introduce myself.

I'm Borlag, been known by that name ever since I first started playing pen & paper RPGs back in the 80's, started using it as my online nick basically as soon as I went online and had to register somewhere. I'm 26 years old finnish guy, played guitar for nearly my whole life and computer games, mainly rpg's are close to my heart also. Been a Diablo player ever since the D1 beta, and started on D2 during the open beta so you could say that I've been around for a long time. I play mostly in TCP/IP games and offline, mainly because I've always played there and I've always had a good group of people to play with, either a guild or just group of friends like currently. Still not even a bit bored though :D

In real life I work in IT consulting and educating, though previously my jobs have ranged from taxi instalments to zoo keeping in the Helsinki zoo (yes, really). Hmm...what else should I tell you...well, my lady is 3 months pregnant and I'm about to become a father of another diabloholic next summer.
-Borlag
www.Euro-RPG.com
"war is not about who is right, it is about who is left..."
I remember you Borlag, welcome back.