Eschuta's Temper
The new unique orb has a property XX% to lightning skill damage. I have a lightning sorc, and i found one, but it didn't exactly do what i thought it would do...

I thought the damage would get calculated on the total damage, being after Lighting-mastery and syns (i know they aren't added at the same time (LM first right?), but looks like it doesn't

I have 7k max damage on lightning(display). If we take 14%(that's what my orb gives) from that we get a damage increase of about 980 damage.

Problem is... it doesn't do that... If i switched my +2 orb with *Eschuta's Temper* (which only has +1 skills) my damage actually does down...

is this a display bug, or is the damage calculated on a different place? Cause that would make those properties kind of useless...
The +XX% to lightning skill damage is added to lightning mastery's effect, unfortunately.
so it's worthless :) seeing how +1 to skills gives you lightning mastery but also higher base damage...
I just checked the Arreat Summit and Eschuta's Temper has the chance for plus 1, 2, or 3 to sorceress skills and plus 10-20% for fire and lightning. Too bad it won't work on my trapsin. :ph34r:
The Bill of No Rights
The United States has become a place where entertainers and professional athletes are mistaken for people of importance. Robert A. Heinlein